Ortovox M2, probe, Avalung II, Moonstone puffy and more....

*Edit for lower prices*

I’ve got my eyes on some new gear which means this stuff needs to find a new closet to hang out in. All prices are OBO so the last thing I need is the price police JONGing me. Shipping for all items will be about $5 with a couple more if you want insurance or tracking.

First out of the gate is an Ortovox M2 transceiver. I’ve had this for several seasons and have always stored it without batteries. I’ve got the little manual to go with it if you can’t figure it out. Does a great job of deterring the evil spirits that dwell in avalanches. No longer available

Ortovox 240 light probe. Perfect for locating stashed beer in a snowbank after a day of riding. Kevlar cord but NOT the newer PFA model. No longer available

Next up is a size M/L Black Diamond Avalung II. This is a super-duper limited edition autographed by none other than TGR’s own TeleMike (MB). I picked it up from him last season for around $80 and it has had its own special place in the closet ever since. How about $70 SOLD

Coming in fourth is a Moonstone puffy, grey, size XL. I have no idea the model of this jacket so don’t even ask. From what I remember it is 600 fill (maybe 650?) and packs down to about the size of a ½ gallon of Dreyers ice cream. Condition is probably a 7/10; the draw cord clasp lost its spring so I tied the fucker off. Stuff sack is missing a grommet but still works fine. Minor bit of discoloration that appeared after I washed it. No rips or tears. SOLD-

How about a helmet for someone with a big dome? Giro 9, XXL in charcoal with Tune-Up earpieces and cable. I wear a 7 1/2 to 7 5/8 fitted hat and this thing fits great. Never took a major slam, just a few whacks from tree branches. $20 SOLD (ear pieces; helmet to 'Free Gear' thread)

Lastly, I’ve got some brand new Voile splitboard hardware that I don’t need. 2 Slider track w/ rubber gaskets, 2 pins, and 8 T nuts w/ M6 mounting hardware. I picked up some Sparks R&D binders this season and won’t be going back. And yes, I will split it up but you have to buy pairs (ie: not just 1 slider). Or maybe not. I don’t know. $94 if you bought it all from Voile, make me an offer. $35?

BonusBonusBonusBonusBonusBonusBonusBonusBonusBonus BonusBonusBonus

TeleMike also gave me a few goodies and I will include one of each with the first 2 items to sell (if buyer wants one). Otherwise they will go to the free gear thread next week.

-BCA hardcase for snow science kit:

-Winter Engineering folding ruler:
    Last edited by cascadianwarrior; 11-06-2008 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Prices reduced
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible" -Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Bump back to page one for the Monday morning desk jockeys.

pm sent on the voile interface

Would you sell the snow study kit and the masons ruler?

would you sell me the tune-ups and not the helmet?

Make me an offer on this stuff dammit!

tenex198: it would be bad form for me to 'sell' items I got for free; if you want to pay for shipping they're yours.

edmoloco: how about $15 shipped for the ear pieces and cord?

dibs on avalung, PM sent.
    Sucks at internets

Bump that puffy back to the top, if I didnt allready have one I would be all over that one. I have personaly seen CW stylin that jacket around town and it looks good,, buy it!

dibs on the probe if it's still around....
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

bump for cw for being cool about the free stuff I gave hime and because that's a sweet deal on that down jacket
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

dude, i'll buy the puffy. absolutely. pm me for payment details, etc.
    “Money has never been my god — never.” - The Chief

Thanks to all, just down to the swag now. Will try to post 'em up in the 'Free Gear' thread.