Check Out Our Shop

Thread: WTB One 916 toe

WTB One 916 toe

Like the title says, I need one 916 toe. The pair I just bought, and are brand new off of warranty has one toe that is FUBAR and will not release. But I am afraid that if I send them in for warranty I will get a set of STH's back......well if I wanted STH's I would have bought them in the first place. I know someone here has a half set or lost a ski, something like that and now they want to help me out.
    The Worst mistakes, make the best memories.

I also need one toe piece to complete a well-beaten set of 916's.

Donkey, what specifically is wrong with your brand new toe piece? If you get a toe piece from someone else, might I be able to fix yours for myself?

I need one 916zzLAB toe piece..... this does not help sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    I also need one toe piece to complete a well-beaten set of 916's.

Donkey, what specifically is wrong with your brand new toe piece? If you get a toe piece from someone else, might I be able to fix yours for myself?

It will not pivot, there is one little post that has pressure on it and it is getting hung up and not allowing any movement. We tinkered and poked and proded and did anything and everything we could think of to get it to work but no good. So I gave the ok to send them off, and unfortunately I just got the call that I will be getting STHs back from Solly on warranty. So if anyone has a set of full metal 916s I am back in the market.
    The Worst mistakes, make the best memories.

Evil E is looking for a 916 in half a pair on the last page. might be able to work something out there...