Check Out Our Shop

Image Uploading No Longer a Thing

May as well close the whole fucking thing down
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Logging in, also no longer a thing. Trying to do it on my phone just sends me to the homepage. I gave up on the app for anything but a straight text reply years ago.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

yep, had a really hard time logging on yesterday. in vain hope that upon logging in again i'd see the attachments icon again.

i kept encountering a non functioning sign-in button in desktop mode on my phone...finally got in from mobile mode - which i never use otherwise.

of course the icon was still awol.

pics or it never happened.

does anyone know if biglines is still around?
    that was the way i posted pics almost 20years ago.

I posted this in "Ask TGR" subforum as well: I've been trying to log in for a while and nothing would happen when I clicked the login button - it just stayed on the login page.

What did work to log in (using Chrome browser on desktop) was to clear all cookies set by tetongravity.com and try again. There are instructions on how to clear cookies for a single site on the web, roughly, go to Chrome settings > privacy and security > third-party cookies > see all site data and permissions, search for tetongravity, click the trashcan button to remove TGR cookies. Then go back to the site and log in again.

Not sure if the image uploading problem is related or a different website malfunction.

Quote Originally Posted by coldfeet View Post
    I posted this in "Ask TGR" subforum as well: I've been trying to log in for a while and nothing would happen when I clicked the login button - it just stayed on the login page.

What did work to log in (using Chrome browser on desktop) was to clear all cookies set by tetongravity.com and try again. There are instructions on how to clear cookies for a single site on the web, roughly, go to Chrome settings > privacy and security > third-party cookies > see all site data and permissions, search for tetongravity, click the trashcan button to remove TGR cookies. Then go back to the site and log in again.

Not sure if the image uploading problem is related or a different website malfunction.
    Great, now the ModTeam is going to be really pissed off at us. CaN We JuSt KeeP iT tO oNe ThRead aBoUT LoGin pRoBlems?

As noted in the "Ask TGR" forum, this was unintentional and related to a server migration. They're working to get things restored to how it used to be.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air