Check Out Our Shop

Thread: ISO: Tele Gear

ISO: Tele Gear

I thought people would be paying me to take this stuff off of their hands - guess not. Never thought I'd see tele inflation but here we are.

Looking for boots and skis for the AJ (non-serious costumed fundraiser event). I'm a 26.5/27 in Scarpa and probably a 26/26.5 in anything else. Don't even need to be the right size if they're kinda close. Any skis will work.

Cheap, free, or borrow (local) is the goal here, since I'll be using them exactly one day this spring while dressed like a lion. I'm in CB, and will maybe get to Salida this wknd. Whatcha got?

I have a pair of old leather boots in about that size, and a set of some old AF Atomic straight skis (195-ish length) with Super Loops. You're welcome to borrow that stuff for your event if you want, I'm in Salida and you can grab them from me when you're here. And you might even be able to drop them with my SIL who lives in Gunni after the thing. Otherwise, check Colorado Sports Recycler in Salida when you're here, they always have a ton of random old tele shit sitting around, you could maybe piste something together on the cheap that you could keep for future events?
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

That is a rad offer, much appreciated. Not sure I'm man enough for real leather but will let you know if I decide to go for it.

I have skis you can borrow but my boots are one size too small for you.

Also in Salida, for free at the Sports Recycler…

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9332.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	845.9 KB 
ID:	489954

Then pickup some cheap plastic boots from them, done.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

^^^You're not gonna believe this, but I checked it out yesterday and totally missed 'em . Decided I wasn't man enough for leather, especially on a surgically repaired foot that still appreciates lots of support. Close but no cigar on boots in my size. Guess I was distracted by the longboards* I picked out for closing day...or the sweet shop pickup, or the creed sign...

That place is rad - thanks for the tip. If there are any of the free tele skis left and you wouldn't mind scooping a pair I can have a friend pick them up on his way down here this wk, or I can get them out of your life on my way through next wk.

*207s don't really count.
    Attached Images Attached Images