Anyone driving from MT to WA?

Due to a travel fiasco with my train getting cancelled and having to book a last minute flight, I was forced to leave my skis in Whitefish, MT this weekend. I’m wondering if anyone will be driving to Washington from that direction in the next month and would be willing to bring them along for the ride. Im hoping to avoid the cost and hassle of shipping. I’m located in Bellingham but could meet in Seattle or elsewhere. I’ll buy beer and/or food for anyone willing to help me out.

Fuck whitefish and their corporate attitude!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

About a 60 % chance I will be in Whitefish in March and could pick them up for you. Let me know.

I grew up in Whitefish and my old man is still there. I’m in Spokane. We meetup regularly at Silver, could work out a handoff from Whitefish to Spokane. Not sure when I’ll be on the west side, though.

WFS, any update on your plans? Hopefully it wasn’t early March and you already passed through. I found a friend who can take them in mid April but I wouldn’t mind having them sooner

Might go this week to either Whitefish or Tamarack - will let you know if Whitefish.
    Too Old To Die Young (TOTDY)
    Expect nothing, don’t be disappointed.

I am WFS989 but somehow showing up as the " Buffalo "
    Too Old To Die Young (TOTDY)
    Expect nothing, don’t be disappointed.

Sorry - not going to Whitefish