Check Out Our Shop
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 68 69 70 71 72 73
Results 1,801 to 1,805 of 1805

Thread: Climate Change

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Is this the type of content that you look at on a regular basis and are you posting this as a joke or do you believe that tree damaged fencing is caused by a global conspiracy?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    You actually watched it?

Yeah, I was drinking coffee. It’s some guy complaining about a tree he planted in 1992 or something and how he needs to cut it down because it’s encroaching on his fence and then there’s footage of Nanci Pelosi talking about the Global sustainability initiative in 1992 and then some guy that looks like he belonged to Heaven’s Gate cult talking about a global conspiracy to control population and eliminate American citizens sovereignty by creating biosphere reserves and ties in Covid 19 somehow. Of course I’m paraphrasing but that’s the gist of it.

Yeah, I was drinking coffee. It’s some guy complaining about a tree he planted in 1992 or something and how he needs to cut it down because it’s encroaching on his fence and then there’s footage of Nanci Pelosi talking about the Global sustainability initiative in 1992 and then some guy that looks like he belonged to Heaven’s Gate cult talking about a global conspiracy to control population and eliminate American citizens sovereignty by creating biosphere reserves and ties in Covid 19 somehow. Of course I’m paraphrasing but that’s the gist of it.
    So incomprehensible nonsense? Seems on-brand for SB.

I'd suggest drinking espresso.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    So incomprehensible nonsense? Seems on-brand for SB.
    Yes, I’m still not sure what the point of the linked video was let alone what Scotty’s intent was posting it. It’s like he’s trying to highlight this segment of society’s stupidity and ignorance. It’s just pointless jibberish.