View Poll Results: What's your favorite The North Face Guts For Glory Photo Contest Powder Photo?

Voters
429. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thank you to all!!

Oh, man!!! Just saw this!! Thanks so much to TGR, SEABA, Atomic and The North Face and all the photographers and riders who participated in this contest. Adam and I are so excited!! Thanks so much to TGR especially. I am a life-long fan and I love you guys!

Going to Haines!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Why do all the folks stoking #1 have March 2012 and April 2012 join dates....

That was not a question.
    Because this contest wasn't won by someone who provides stoke like Ben does, and it wasn't won with votes from real members. Honestly it was a fucking sham, and none of the people that registered to vote will contribute to our community. I hold them in the same disdain as I do "members" with 20 post, all in Gear Trade.
    Training for Alpental

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    Because this contest wasn't won by someone who provides stoke like Ben does, and it wasn't won with votes from real members. Honestly it was a fucking sham, and none of the people that registered to vote will contribute to our community. I hold them in the same disdain as I do "members" with 20 post, all in Gear Trade.
    dude, i believe he said he was a lifelong fan. how can consistent, high quality stoke actually posted here compete with that?

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    I voted for Adam and Charlie. Maybe Charlie will start to post stoke here now. His stoke is worthy. See for yourself.
    http://charlierenfro.zenfolio.com/p1040432316
    Last edited by Chugachjed; 04-05-2012 at 12:37 AM.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Get over it. Yes the person with the most Facebook friends won. I don't even know these people but the photo came up on my page, with a request to vote. I don't know if I voted. Seems it said voting closed every time I checked it. Anyway IMHO it is the best photo.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    Get over it. Yes the person with the most Facebook friends won. I don't even know these people but the photo came up on my page, with a request to vote. I don't know if I voted. Seems it said voting closed every time I checked it. Anyway IMHO it is the best photo.
    You had to vote on this thread.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer