Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I noticed that. It seems the post counts are accurate, but view counts are stuck.
    Noticed that today too. The latest Crested Butte thread, 2 pages of replies, and only 26 views.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

that glitch has been around since day one of VB4.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    with the dark background, the light colored icons left of each thread are pretty distracting
    is it possible to get a button for "My Threads"? [like the "New Threads" button]
    the functionality would be basically anything I've posted in, listed in order by date of most recent update.

Looks like the RSS feed links are now not working, they were up until late last week, however, I just realized I have haven't been getting any updated lately.

Quote Originally Posted by unpossible View Post
    Looks like the RSS feed links are now not working, they were up until late last week, however, I just realized I have haven't been getting any updated lately.
    Which feeds aren't working for you? What is the url you are using? Our ski/snowboard feed seems to be working fine....

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by jermykata View Post
    is it possible to get a button for "My Threads"? [like the "New Threads" button]
    the functionality would be basically anything I've posted in, listed in order by date of most recent update.
    Click on "quick links" then click on "subscribed threads" JONG! We used to be able to get there with one click when there was a button called "control panel", but the Web guys apparently decided that was too easy.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Quote Originally Posted by tgrweb View Post
    Which feeds aren't working for you? What is the url you are using? Our ski/snowboard feed seems to be working fine....
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/e....php?type=RSS2

Just loaded it again and it seems to be showing new threads again *shrugs*), however, this morning it wasn't showing anything new, when I definitely saw new threads created in Ski/Snowboard that I didn't get an RSS post for.