Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    +++vibes+++ to family, friends and the Squaw Patrol

RIP

Damn, that is rough. Condolences.

Fuck fellas, I'm sorry to hear about that. ++++Vibes for not only the family but the Squaw crew in general. Stay safe out there guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

Terrible news. RIP

http://www.kcra.com/news/18847660/detail.html

41 year old guy. Let's all hope he was a career ski bum and didn't leave any kids behind. ++++Vibes++++

my best to the SV family - going to be tough day at work tomorrow with that on my mind
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

vibes to family and co-workers. this has been such a terrible misfortune, and there have been far too many this season.

oh no...awful news...

Oh God. That's horrible. Prayers and vibes for the Squaw Valley community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Very sorry to hear this. Thoughts to all those both directly and indirectly affected.

+++++ vibes +++++

jesus, +++vibes+++

this shitty season just needs to come to an end with no more fatalities.

Prayers for him and his family......Saw the ambulance leave this morning, all the patrollers were real subdued early, by early afternoon, the look on their faces said everything.
    I'm not a Gynecologist, but i'll take a look

My eyes are watering as I read this.

++++++++++++++++++++ vibes

Huck,

If his family needs help and there's a charitable fund or fundraiser, can you please post if you hear about it.

J
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Condolences . . .

Squaw Patrol has an exchange with my home mountain, Mt Buller so I have been fortunate enough to meet many of the patrollers over the years.

RIP and my sincerest condolences to the family & friends of the patroller.

Unbelievably sad. Just a shocking reminder of the risks the ski patrollers take for our enjoyment. I will remember Patrolman A the next time I'm standing in line waiting for a chair to open wishing the patrol could move it along a little quicker. Thanks to all that take the risk to keep us safe and happy on the mountain. RIP Patrolman A.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

So sad, and such a tragedy. My thoughts go out to the Squaw family, and to any friends and family that the patrolman left behind.

Moment of silence at Squaw this weekend for him.

Best wishes to the fallen, and family left behind.

Sad sad news.

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

So sad

RIP

+++ vibes to the Squaw patrol, their families, and all friends of the patrol. I remember seeing quite a few Squaw trollers down in Mammoth 3 years ago when traggidy struck the Mammoth patrol.

Terrible news. Condolences to all affected by this loss.

Sorry to hear about this. ++++++ vibes. Stay safe out there.

squaw valley usa international mountain resort
    Oh man. This is sad news. Those guys are out there bustin their asses everyday and don't get much in return. It's time to stop bitching so much about not getting things open right away and let them do their job. (not that they were pushing today) I have huge respect for the Squaw Valley ski patrol. My thoughts are with everyone involved.

Today while skiing Rose before I knew of this, I saw two patrollers and stopped to thank them for their hard work and dedication.

RIP.

Squaw emailed this now to the public:

This morning, Tuesday, March 3rd, during routine snow safety before the mountain opened to the public, Andrew Entin, a veteran Squaw Valley Ski Patroller, was caught in an avalanche. He was performing snow safety on Headwall, a route he had been working for 9 years, when the avalanche occurred. Andrew sustained multiple fractures and trauma as a result of the avalanche. He was transported to Tahoe Forest Hospital, and then to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno, NV. He succumbed to his injuries this afternoon at Renown. Please direct all inquiries to Michael Gross at mgross@squaw.com or 530-452-7231.

Andrew Entin was an outstanding member of the Squaw Valley Team who positively affected countless people’s lives through his 16 honorable years as a Squaw Valley Ski Patroller. It is impossible to express the sadness that comes with losing Andrew Entin on the mountain that he secured for others for so many years. From Squaw Valley USA Chairman & CEO Nancy Cushing, “The Squaw Valley Family unites in wishing Andrew Entin’s wife and family our deepest sympathy. Our hearts go out to them at this difficult time. We will not forget Andrew, his camaraderie and his courage.”

A memorial for Andrew is being planned. Details will follow.
    Last edited by Jim S; 03-03-2009 at 08:54 PM.
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.