Little help(crosspost)

ok so i just realized that in painting my skis I have covered over the recomended mounting line anybody with 180 CMH explosives wanna take a mesurement for me??? preferably from the tail so i can make sure that i'm accurate by hanging the tape on the flat tail
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Heh.

ladies and gentlemen the always helpful phUnk
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Originally posted by phUnk
    Heh.
    Heh Heh

Go

How did the painting work out for you? Does it look like an original topsheet? Ive been thinking of painting a pair of mine but am afraid of wreching them.
    ________
    Ducati Multistrada 1100 S
    Last edited by hardrider; 01-24-2011 at 09:46 PM.

The mounting mark is on the sidewall and is for your boot tip, not center, unless you used realy thick paint you should still be able to make it out....I will try and remember to measure mine..

hardrider the spray paint red came out sweet but when I put the clearcoat on the paint that I used to do the volkl logo and the buhda it cracked the paint so I gave up and painted the topsheets black and I'm gonna put stickers on them