Thumbs up My "NEW" explosives

http://www.tetongravity.com/usergall...l_100_1000.jpg

The CMH skis really clean up nicely with a coat of red krylon fusion spraypaint and a little sketching by my lovely wife
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

sweeeet

Nice replica skis

I was thinking about repainting my CMH's as well, how did you do yours?
    If carrots got you drunk; rabbits would be fucked up.

- Mitch Hedberg

well the clearcoat i put on sucks and made the budda and the volkl logo crack off so I'm back to auto paint primer and fusion spray paint. I need to use the fusion with a stencil next time anyone have any sugestions for making a budda stencil?
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

where did you get the auto paint primer and how much money did the whole thing cost? I've been think painting my tankers..something like Robbie Rockets or Robbie Pollard Pro Model. Maybe something that says something when the skis are together.
    as for the stencils go to some car shop and ask if they do custom stickers. my drafting class has a sticker making machine so I'm set. make sure you get the design right the first time because that stuff isn't cheap.

I can't help with the buddha, but I have two Volkl decals with the V logo followed by "Volkl" about 3"x8". They are die-cut, so the logo and each letter is a seperate sticker... the kind that comes sandwiched between two sheets of backing. The V logo part of the decal would be perfect for the tips, and you could put the "Volkl" elsewhere or just chuck it. PM me and I'll mail 'em out.
    As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.