Pail Oakfolder TR

entry 10 on board.

sod, i erny to pasukl oakenfold tonight. lemme say i don't rave. but, tonight. i did. it was fackuzinckin asweomes. i had a sha lr load of tequilla. and then butcho beer. whew. monkey's fucked now. then, i founsd flogow siticks. and i raved harder. "i'm rqaving bitch!" said in your bexst rick james voice.

so then....a buch oh hottie drunked hotties.....evrerywher. but i kept thinking...."monkye, there's one missing." i'm kike, yes, dere us, one missing. if only she would guide me home. fantastic. giudes are great. they help to hkeep you sage. and saefe. (who keeps messing me keybarord up)? biut, tda guide wasn't dere...shitty. maubue nex tome.

fack,,,need some fooooooood. dis monkey hungry. wodn't it begreat to invade hngry and rename it too full? hehahah. tricky bstard.s.

edit: part 2II. wa;lkomg home, i stoppeda t the road construction site and got in a back hoe. sat oin it, and passed out. it wassweet. i lve back hoes...i want one. i couldn't find the keys for it tdo. i wandted to dig a hole. i still have my flow stick. glow tha ti si.
    Last edited by Ski Monkey; 05-15-2004 at 02:54 AM.

uodate. someone hid my chiizs ps while i was out. jerks of. i hugry.

Re: Pail Oakfolder TR

Originally posted by Ski Monkey
    entry 10 on board.

sod, i erny to pasukl oakenfold tonight. lemme say i don't rave. but, tonight. i did. it was fackuzinckin asweomes. i had a sha lr load of tequilla. and then butcho beer. whew. monkey's fucked now. then, i founsd flogow siticks. and i raved harder. "i'm rqaving bitch!" said in your bexst rick james voice.

so then....a buch oh hottie drunked hotties.....evrerywher. but i kept thinking...."monkye, there's one missing." i'm kike, yes, dere us, one missing. if only she would guide me home. fantastic. giudes are great. they help to hkeep you sage. and saefe. (who keeps messing me keybarord up)? biut, tda guide wasn't dere...shitty. maubue nex tome.

fack,,,need some fooooooood. dis monkey hungry. wodn't it begreat to invade hngry and rename it too full? hehahah. tricky bstard.s.

edit: part 2II. wa;lkomg home, i stoppeda t the road construction site and got in a back hoe. sat oin it, and passed out. it wassweet. i lve back hoes...i want one. i couldn't find the keys for it tdo. i wandted to dig a hole. i still have my flow stick. glow tha ti si.
    DPPS

Amazing.

Wow.

This is the greatest post ever. Some highlights:

i founsd flogow siticks. and i raved harder.
    i'm kike, yes
    wodn't it begreat to invade hngry and rename it too full? hehahah.
    i lve black hoes...i want one.

Well that certainly was interesting. Still alive Monkey Man??
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Oh my, that was interesting. It was a great show, you guys should have come up. I think I need to make some phone calls and piece together more of the evening.

Time for my bike ride.

LOL.
    Sounds like a great night.
    Wrecker of dreams.

Originally posted by Ski Monkey
    Oh my, that was interesting. It was a great show, you guys should have come up. I think I need to make some phone calls and piece together more of the evening.
    Just ask the bouncer with a beard (Justin) how many times you pissed him off.....he usually wants to start boxin people at shows like that.....

Heh, hopefully you stayed away from Draven......hehehehe

Nah, I stayed firmly in the middle of the dance floor. I'm a happy, non agresive drunk so mixing it up with bouncers ain't my thing.

As for draven, yeah, I'm going to stay away thank you very much.

A guy I work with went to the show. Then he went to an afterparty at a bar and he said they served until 6 AM. In Utah. Full bar, DJ, everything. He said the cops showed up, looked around, and then left. I guess Park City isn't really in Utah. Sounds like it was a sweet night.
    Avoiding the real world since 1979