Tongue for Stiffening Megaride

As mc roon pointed out, there might be some/a lot of folks looking for a way to stiffen the Megaride. Larry the Bootfitter said the Tornado tongue will snap in to the Megaride with no modifications (I have ordered one and will know soon). Thanks to Sinecure you can get them here directly from Scarpa for $19 bucks.

Thanks d00dz

I will bump this thread with results in a couple of days. I have already added Intuitions and a Powerstrap, but it’s not quite enough. Hoping this will do it without taking away some of the better touring characteristics.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

I have tornado tounges in my Megarides - works great. Now if I only had the cash to get a liner that is not tottal junk.

and if people need the rear spoilers I can send 2 sets for $20, that have been stolen from alpine boots.

I have a bunch of sets avail.