Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Angry MAX DELETE YOUR THREAD ALREADY!

seriously

Aww c'mon Jumper. While it may be offensive and/or horrifying on more than one level, it is seriously entertaining... Kinda like a train wreck.

Welcome back from whereverthehellyou'vebeen. Was it hot? Did they shoot at you? Did you see Michael Jackson?

Too bad the snow's pretty much gone. Ready for backpacking?
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

I'm just here to post in THIS important thread too.

And yea, you should delete that shit.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

I am having a hard time believing that Max is serious...could this be a spoof, anyhoo?

delete it and then start a new one in the padded room where all the serious people can't go.
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

hey, I resemble that remark. It's much more fun over there. Naked women, dirty jokes, and free tequila!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo
    delete it and then start a new one in the padded room where all the serious people can't go.
    You should have a 3some with Max's sister and girlski's sister. I'll film it, free of charge.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane
    hey, I resemble that remark. It's much more fun over there. Naked women, dirty jokes, and free tequila!

life is much clearer when nsfw is in every third thread title.
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper Bones
    seriously
    Shove your puritanical values up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gniiks
    I find peggin gives me a clarity matched only by 100' hucks
    Elvis has left the building

Quote Originally Posted by Gniiks
    HAH!

Yeah I'm such an assbag.

Z, I agree. That shit belonged in the Padded Room from the start, if it was going to be anywhere.

Will, to answer...yup I'm back fer a bit, maybe a long bit.
    Fuck yeah it was hot, think it got up to 120 in Qatar while I was there.
    No, I don't think I got shot at this time. We were mostly over and in Afghanistan and Africa. Tends to be quieter there.
    I got to go to Djibouti! No it's not cool.
    Last edited by Jumper Bones; 06-14-2006 at 01:08 AM.

HAH!

Yeah I'm such an assbag.
    Since he asked, and you told, does that violate the agreement?

HAH!

I got to go to Djibouti! No it's not cool.
    Djibouti Djibouti Djibouti! Maybe not cool, but sure fun to say...
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    First: Lane- Gregory Maxwell Gosey is my full name. I go by Max because I was born Max Christopher, but my mom changed my name when I was 1 because the hospital lost my birth certificate. But that IS my name.

Second: Yes. It's fucked up that I posted it. I made yet another move without thinking, with the motivation to "see what happens if I put this up." I just saw her myspace today and thought instantly "wow... this would be interesting to show the maggots..." I do regret it despite how much I have laughed in this thread. (But some of the "white trash ho-bag, 'your sister's a worthless slut', cocklover" crap was over the line. Completely. Fucked up [but so is my posting this in the first place, so I may deserve it.]) Sorry, Urn.

Third: CHILL THE FUCK OUT ABOUT RACISM! TRYING HARD NOT TO BE A RACIST MAKES YOU A RACIST. "OH, THAT GUY'S BLACK, SO I BETTER BE NICE TO HIM SO NO ONE THINKS I'M RACIST". A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT. I THINK EVERY "SEMI-OFFENSIVE" TERM HAS BEEN BLOWN COMPLETELY OUT OF PROPORTION TO BE MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN IT SHOULD BE. I don't think you pro-affirmative-action guys should take it so hard, and I don't think it's necessarily right to use the terms. Both sides were in the wrong, but seriously, just calm down.

Fourth: I got stoned. Like really fucking stoned. And my computer was out of the wireless range at midnight (had to take it in the other room to party and make CD's). It's gone now.

Fifth: Frozen is an emo boy (in terms of music)???!!! (sorry, frz)

Sixth: I have been really interested in the establishment of factions and the smaller issues that have provoked little skirmishes along the way. To see that there is no clear answer to this was thought-provoking. Bottom line is that I was just curious what would happen, not thinking much damage could be done (which is obviously not true--the likelihood of two completely out-of-the-loop people seeing TGR completely randomly seemed infinitessimally small).
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Anyone notice lately how TGR has become increasingly intolerant and moderated?

Something this place has always seemed to tolerate, is now becoming intolerable.

You used to get your ass chewed if you deleted a thread, now people are begging for thread deletion, moderation, banning, etc.

Interesting evolution.

That's cause you folks are getting OLD and set in your ways. Time for you to move to epicski and leave the younger generation to take your places!
    eating and sleeping is serious business

I hate it when I miss the good shit

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mrw
    I hate it when I miss the good shit
    The moral of the story was that even scantily-clad southern skanks need the nurturing framework of a loving family.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bad_roo
    The moral of the story was that even scantily-clad southern skanks need the nurturing framework of a loving family.
    She had a great ass though......

Sorry Max.
    Fresh Tracks are the ultimate graffitti.
    Schmear

Set forth the pattern to succeed.
    Sam Kavanagh

Friends of Tuckerman Ravine

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead
    Anyone notice lately how TGR has become increasingly intolerant and moderated?

Something this place has always seemed to tolerate, is now becoming intolerable.

You used to get your ass chewed if you deleted a thread, now people are begging for thread deletion, moderation, banning, etc.

Interesting evolution.
    If you had seen the thread with its flat out racist remarks, and the inclusion of Max's Dad's phone number, you'd understand why it needed to disappear.

Max dude, I think you have issues regarding your sibling that aren't as "wholesome" as you like to come across. Maybe you really do need to go out and get yer knob waxed more regularly.

well, i think it's stupid that the thread was deleted. i mean, it probably wasn't the best idea, but i don't think it was as bad as people made it out to be. it was just a little entertainment and people need to get their panties untangled. maybe, some of the racism was out of line for some people. either way, it's been taken care of so everyone should quit bitching to max about it.

so since it's deleted can I delete this thread?

I am with Leroy to post here on this important thread.

Max, you completely brought this on your self. Stay clear of the ganj if this is going to be the result.

She does have a nice ass though (sorry Max)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

so since it's deleted can I delete this thread?
    Trackhead's gonna get mad at you.

We may have turned into a bunch of moderated thread deleting pussies who don't post stoke... at least there are still people saying "it's not like it used to be"