4 new Border Collie puppies...

Well, our older dog Boo, who is 3 and was supposed to be spayed gave birth to 4 puppys this morning. Our 11 month old, Fynn is the dad. Back dating, he was neutered about 1 week after his romp. Here they be if anyone is interested...

Part 2...

Yes i'll have one, pm me with the details!! Rest assured all will be well, i'm a solid dog lover and ample experience. How long and what info....such would you like to know.

thx

B

Umm.... gear swap?

Are you giving them away?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Not cute! Not cute at all!
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

i was assuming a maggot hook up, how's your father, glad to take one type of thing....they are not that bad looking and not withstanding looks, highly credible on the reliability factor......i'm poor, free to a good home and i'll collect one for a nominal request...if people will pay you, i completely understand.

Not sure what were doing with em yet, but if we give em away/ sell em I will let you know. Gonzo - they are about 12 hours old in those pics. I'll post updates and I can guarantee you will change your mind.

werd...........

WWCD is online now Non Threating Male Friend
    I am offended. Someone should really outlaw public breast feeding.

Ah! SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

I want them all .
    “Within this furnace of fear, my passion for life burns fiercely. I have consumed all evil. I have overcome my doubt. I am the fire.”

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    If Boo is 3 and Flynn is 11 months...
    are they not cougar pups?
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

With all the media attention I figured she was a middle school teacher and he was a student. But I will throw cougar in as a name for one. Sofar we have Jesus and Cougar...

flynn has the - "that's right, i banged her" look.

He showed her his O snout. I think I'm going to take the boy with the white head. Now I just need to move to an apartment that takes dogs...

Any name suggestions for the white headded one? I want something ski/climbing related. I was thinking maybe Talus or Jackson. Any thoughts?

Here's some new pics for you guys.

Oh, man. They are not cute.

Good thing we already have a labradoodle and a springer, or I'd be asking what hoop I should jump throught.
    not counting days 2016-17

Awww.... Too bad I've already gotten vetoed on trying to add a second dog to the household. Our lab was just playing with some border collies today too. So cute...
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

HA! I think they are all taken now(sorry blatant). I'm planning on taking one, one to our family lawyer adn 2 to my sisters friend on a farm.

Anyone have any experience raising puppies? All of their eyes are blue and unless they are going to change to brown this is pretty damn rare.

if dogs are similar to humans in this respect then this might be what it is with the eyes - it usually takes a while for newborns (humans, that is) to start producing pigment, both for hair and eyes; this is why newborns have blue eyes and blond hair, and over time both start to get darker. again, i have no clue if that's the same in dogs, but it seems like it might be.
    "...And my quarter is ruined. My business lost about 200K in revenue.

On a positive note, I did save some money on car insurance by staying with GEICO..."

you can sleep in a car but you can't drive a house
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore
    Anyone have any experience raising puppies? All of their eyes are blue and unless they are going to change to brown this is pretty damn rare.

yeah, all puppies eyes are blue initially - they usually turn brown after some time. I've got one week left with my g/f's lab puppies (5 black, 1 yellow) until all the black ones are off to their new homes...kinda sad...

Quote Originally Posted by adampecush
    yeah, all puppies eyes are blue initially - they usually turn brown after some time. I've got one week left with my g/f's lab puppies (5 black, 1 yellow) until all the black ones are off to their new homes...kinda sad...
    Your g/f had puppies!

Edit:
    'I dare to dream and differ from the hollow lies'

It's not that rare for border collies and aussies and huskies to have blue eyes.