Exclamation Montana ski shop sale!

Sorry If I havent replied to all your respnses. I will be posting a list this evening. If you have any questions email me at theskishop@bresnan.net. Some examples of the sale K2 Apache chiefs for 399.00 shipped. I have made in aks 189 and seth vicious 189 for 420 shipped. I have 1 pair of 191 mantras for 450 shipped. All heads and atomics at wholesale plus shipping. No snow in Billings means I am blowing out the goods. Call 406-670-7944 and ask for Tim for more details. Tell your friends the deals are flying.
    Last edited by ptex1; 01-18-2006 at 11:27 AM.

What about 184 Mantras?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Thanks for the seth vicious, got them yesterday.

I called on mon about the Mojo 90's...all gone.

A big thanks to ptex, I got my Mojo 90's (sorry biosmear) today. 6 days shipping from Montana to Missouri, I think it's great time. Plus a good deal on the skis. Plus I get to use them in their natural environment this weekend.

Schweet!
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

You seem like a worthy recipient, congrats. Now I have to settle for that '04 snake-gnar topsheet graphic. Ssssss!