Thumbs up Utah Mini 2006, take an early flight, ski free the rest of the day

Only for three Park City Resorts, but it is FREE!

Fill out form and follow instructions:

It’s a big claim: Catch a morning flight from almost anywhere and you can be on our slopes the same afternoon. The Park City Quick START (Ski Today and Ride Today) Vacation lets you convert your airline boarding pass into a same-day lift ticket to the Park City resort of your choice. It’s your chance to get a free same-day lift ticket at The Canyons Resort, Park City Mountain Resort or Deer Valley Resort. You will need to bring the completed, required redemption voucher, along with your same-day boarding pass and out of state photo I.D., to the resort ticket window, to receive your same-day lift ticket. You’ll discover the best skiing and riding you’ve ever experienced, not to mention the most conveniently located resort town in the West. Park City is located just 36 easy miles from Salt Lake International Airport.

Promotional offer valid: Respective resort opening through December 24, 2005, January 2 through February 16, 2006 and March 27 through April 16, 2006.

Click here for a required redemption voucher (Opens in new window).

Click here for details and restrictions about our Park City Quick START Vacation.

Please note that if you are checking in for your flight online, you will need to print two copies of your boarding pass, as one may be retained by the airline.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

bump

week away bump
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Hitting it next week, bump
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.