Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    this is awesome.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz
    äääh you guys, concering wanting people to hike and ski with and so on, no notion I was trying to hike around to be on my own with my thoughts so to speak, can you please totally hang around, I am really going "crazy" if you are not in sight ( snüff ) - I just need your company, really, I am not joking, I am such a bad case with such miracles happening to me - many people have that problem - but you guys , kind of rare and great , please donīt leave my field of vision , would you , you estimate the situation right, precisly, I wanted to ask just you to be kind and hang out with me - probably you figured it out already - to get your kind of company I posted this on the forum, you got it - no to bad if it does not work out , but maybe I manage to not kill myself ? just joking , guys , that would be highly unlikely ... cool comments !
    ^ is like the Angry Whelk translated into German...then back to Japanese, then back to English.

Sure you must be doctors !
    Dentists, actually.

i think the rest of the world will be upset to learn that God speaks in english.

On ridge to summit K2 with ski back on pile I make God word in head say "ski for peace" make me like to fall.

God say cravase huck and absail to valhallah. Amnesty for me is voice in head say "take fernicular to hades," make serenity now all over my face.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME FUCK, BERZERKER!!

Your praw, brosī, if you canīt figure out how bad it is : God does miracle, you act he doesnīt.
    I put my cam up, aim at a mountain range, bird flies through the picture just at the very second I hit the trigger.I am aiming maybe 1 minute.There is one bird or so on the scene:bird fills ca 30 percent of picture.Now if you calculate the probability of that happening, it is so unlikely people in scence call it bordering the impossible.Say one bird is active in the 50 m semisphere a surrounding me.He gets into a position at one point of a 5 m semisphere so I have him right in the middle of my picture just when I hit the trigger.Very likely event ! The bird is in the right cubicfoot out of a 50 m ball at that one moment and you call it chance ! Naturally it is a miracle, so naturally God says "Listen up unbelievers , I do another miracle, time to do your homework and go to Church!" not "Want a joint?" Or " I wasnīt here ! signed: God"
    Taking 30 cubic feet a cubic meter and 50 by 50 by 50 m you got 2.75 mio cubic feet and the bird is just in that one ! Very likely "chance".
    My advise:Keep going to school and skiing at the same time !

So you took a picture of a bird and that proves there's a God?

I took a shit one time, and at that very moment water splashed up instantly cleansing my butthole. Now THAT'S a miracle!
    Last edited by BlurredElevens; 04-13-2005 at 09:29 AM.

I put my cam up, aim at a mountain range, bird flies through the picture just at the very second I hit the trigger
    WOW! Same thing happened to me this Easter!

It's a MIRACLE!

[edit: Actually, if you look closely, this is approximately 1.15 miracle! And what are the chances of the bird loosing a feather exactly when I press the shutter?!]
    Last edited by Bzzzt; 04-13-2005 at 09:29 AM.
    I can see my house from here!

Well, maybe some people ainīt requiring your approval of God there or not.I am one of them.This bird is beiing fed but mine isnīt.Also I am aiming the camera without moving I just go click so it is not the feeding impulse.
    Also I just come into a room and it i ssay 6 a clock at the moment minute second etc. and it happens to me several times a day ! So I got loads of miracles happening which proves this is another one in a row.
    Thanks for your comments, you are kind of smart.Sadly I got to do some work now for the next period of time, so I hope God will answer you any remaining questions and recommend myself, sadly, missing your company on the slopes and on the IN will be very hard for me probably.
    See you later ( as we said in L.A. in my times as an L.A.P.D. officer ).

PICTURE: This is the veranda with the bird miracle !

She is looking about to where it is going to happen, at the other edge !
    She just sat down there and I had my camera so I took at least 7 pictures of her - think she has a cool sense of style !
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-16-2005 at 08:42 AM.

Well, maybe some people ainīt requiring your approval of God there or not.I am one of them.This bird is beiing fed but mine isnīt.Also I am aiming the camera without moving I just go click so it is not the feeding impulse.
    Also I just come into a room and it i ssay 6 a clock at the moment minute second etc. and it happens to me several times a day ! So I got loads of miracles happening which proves this is another one in a row.
    Thanks for your comments, you are kind of smart.Sadly I got to do some work now for the next period of time, so I hope God will answer you any remaining questions and recommend myself, sadly, missing your company on the slopes and on the IN will be very hard for me probably.
    For some reason most of this board will know when it's 5 o'clock today. Miracles everywhere!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo
    this is awesome.
    yes it is, but my head still hurts....
    Fresh Tracks are the ultimate graffitti.
    Schmear

Set forth the pattern to succeed.
    Sam Kavanagh

Friends of Tuckerman Ravine

Well as we say on Boston Police force- Der funkin' einer zeitsen!

I was climbing up Mt.Everest from Lukla ( the "airport" at 2800 ) and a bell rang in my head very heavenly and a voice like a big bell said : " Donīt climb any higher ! " in English.
    I heard of loads of stuff like that from climbers and skiiers in danger.If you are closer to death, you get closer to God so you can hear Him.
    Yea, I've heard this stuff in my head before, skiing and climbing crazy lines. It's my gut/heart that I listen to, not all the crazy stuff in my head. Just yesterday for example, while climbing the slc twins I had the thought run through my head that this was gonna be my last climb/ski and that I was gonna die in an avie. I felt strong about the climb and no uneasy feelings in my heart. I kept on going, paying more attention to my feelings.

Gotta pay really close attention to your inner soul and learn to distinguish what thoughts and intuitions are telling you and you can't learn this by hanging out on the couch. You gotta get near the edge to learn this.

I'll stop rambling now....
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

This is awesome. We should introduce this guy to Charles Webster Baer, and just sit back and listen to them debate.

Bzz, that's a great picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    This is awesome. We should introduce this guy to Charles Webster Baer, and just sit back and listen to them debate.
    Man, I was just thinking the same thing as I read through this.

Quote Originally Posted by biggins
    DO YOU WANT TO MAKE SOME FUCK, BERZERKER!!
    MY LOVE FOR YOU IS WET LIKE DUCK, BEEZERRRRRRKER!
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    I took a shit one time, and at that very moment water splashed up instantly cleansing my butthole. Now THAT'S a miracle!
    No, that was a bidet.

You silly, toliets are for turds:

edit: thats my sister btw
    Last edited by LaramieSkiBum; 04-13-2005 at 03:00 PM.

Cool photo with the bidet !
    You a petroleum engineer ? My dad is one and my uncle a geologist !

Hi , beaver guys !

Pics and so will be posted later, I need one week to develop my films !

Here it is !

description see next one - pics are always in my posts.Sometimes you got a list but then they donīt open so I rather make a post.Good quality pics are in this gallery or the powdermag or climbing galleries all over.Here is 100 K max. in gallery 250 but at powdermag it is unlimited they get to ca. 650 K.Here are more readers though, due to TGR and TNF probably.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-16-2005 at 10:23 AM.

^^^ Here's hoping your films have homoerotic pictures of german men tickling each other in tight little pants. [/rerun]

Franz, I guess that since you're new here, you don't know all the rules. But...

You are now required to post naked pictures of your sister.

Thanx
    Us.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Twoplanker
    Hmm... could be God, could be schizophrenia.
    Lemonade on the desk now, thanks.

ROTHFLMAO, POTD!
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

This is looking like the work of the Drugged Monkey
    Points on their own sitting way up high

To Geoff of Lake Tahoe:
    You know Randy Solakian of Montecito Estates ? He offered me a house in Tahoe:if he still means it and I accept, I will actually be there if immigrations likes it.Nice wood house at the shore ...

I need to wait for a week till I can post the pictures for technical reasons.And I try to figure out how to post movies ... it is not hard, I saw it on powdermag.I got some footage also of my skiing.As I was 1B in 1 week and skiied 20 more and 1a is national austrian team even after 20 years break I think some 1a style stuff is shining through.

Concerning my sister:I would like nothing better than taking photos of any cool females and posting them.But it might be hard to do and I am also preoccupied currently.

Drugged Monkey: I donīt know.Could one of my Shaolin friends answer it ? maybe a drunkard style comes to mind , or the monkeys.I was invited to train at the monastry in Northern China.Isnīt there a band like that or a freestyle group ? Band O.K., Freestyle: why through life away ? There are many paths one must go before he finds wisdom.Did I see a wheelchair with a young man in Chamonix or was it a beach arm chair ? I saw a wheelchair.
    Beeing maybe Leches fastest learner I have a right to voice my opinion.It is no that I always used ski to staple books on.A jump with saltos means giving up contact with the ground - I control my ski through contact with the grounds.Why should I give up control ? Mazur, Messner all such guys never jump like that - I have a spine and at force c it may break, a jump can never be fully controlled.
    I will post more.

Here is another photo as I go up to the foot of the glacier that runs down Mt. Blanc - in a little tram that starts ca 100 m from the railway station in Cham.This snowboard jacket has RECCO installed.Photo taken by my dad.Theses pics photographically speaking do get very good.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-16-2005 at 10:18 AM.

Concerning german homos.See my beard ? I make it clear here as I can to all germans, I am a guy ! So if you homos tick for girl you see in man, I say itīs over.
    Concerning Freestyling.Maybe it comes from germany or other places where people stopped using jet pants, also the reason my acl is gone as I could not use the joint protective jet pants:Too many germans so I wear as wide as I can buy XXXXL specifically pants.Better donīt wear tight pants with that german homo invasion around.I took a good shat on their flag and burned it and now they roll their eyes if they see me ! Maybe a german homo behind my injury.As I go to Cham that german in leather pants and long hair says:Break BFs ( my ) leg or I shoot him ( his name freyer meaning lover).
    Concerning human rights.In Cham I met a South American and he aimed a gun at me iI think, then three young big ones from there.Maybe Hunta protesting against my Amnesty International Expeditions ? And two days later a central American was rolling of Pumori to his death on Dan Mazurs expedition.Weird chance.The clock thing happened again, precisly the full hour as I come in the room at the second !

We got 10 000 of these pre frogs growing up in our pond ... nice to see the green garden and peace compared to the ice desert of Valley Blanche !

I think the bird sign said: go down ! like the bell sign.From down here you understand it is worth living another day, in the snow one acts confused as if live depended on this one descent or whatever.

I posted two photos of TETON GRVITY RESEARCHS van I saw in Cham, I took some more and talked to them at their office, at the scenic gallery.But most photos in the other mags, I posted so much I am taking a break.It is much work getting all the pics in the right size etc.

Down here a pic of KILIMANJARO - some people one could help but definitely take care travelling there or on that mountain - due to HACE I would no climb it.

This is PAVLOS TIGER from Greece, who lives in germany and whom I wanted to do some tours with.Been on Mt. Kenia and many others, he climbs all year if he can.
    Last edited by 0BernhardFranz; 04-18-2005 at 12:00 AM.

I haven't been able to read more than a line of God's posts, but I smell a troll.

Pure genius.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

Holy Shit. My head exploded.