Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What a douche bag Tanner Hall is

this moron is now crying to the ESPN cameras that he was robbed of the Gold by the judges. His crew aptly named the "Chronic Crew" was filling his over inflated ego with dope smoke up his ass. According to Tanner the "Chronic Crew" said that there was no way that he lost. Keep on smoking guys cause he was outclassed on that course and was lucky that he even medaled.

Take your ass kicking, accept defeat, and move on. The woman scorned act was pitiful for the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by rippin
    this moron is now crying to the ESPN cameras that he was robbed of the Gold by the judges. His crew aptly named the "Chronic Crew" was filling his over inflated ego with dope smoke up his ass. According to Tanner the "Chronic Crew" said that there was no way that he lost. Keep on smoking guys cause he was outclassed on that course and was lucky that he even medaled.

Take your ass kicking, accept defeat, and move on. The woman scorned act was pitiful for the sport.

When did he say the "chronic crew" said he should of one. Sounded like he was really upset and said that 10th while not as good as 2nd would be easier to except. Rather then being soooo close to his 4th gold and come in 2nd......
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

I was really pulling for Tanner.

His first run was kinda weak, and his theatrics at the finish line were in my opinion, his attempt to make the judges think his run was something special....it really wasn't. His second was a lot better, the rail 450 to 270 off was sweet, so there I was stoked for Tanner again.

Then Gagnier came through, and totally killed it. I had my fingers crossed for Tanner, but when Gagnier stomped that last booter perfectly, I knew it was over. Tanner got owned today. He needs to lay off the weed and come back to reality.

Holy shit what an ass clown..."yo this is what we call the chronic crew". Gagnier kicked his ass today, I hope he kicks his ass tonight and shuts that little blond bitch the fuck up
    oh so i guess i'm the asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    He needs to lay off the weed and come back to reality.
    No way mang. If T lays off the weed while skiing, it would be like Kerouac writing without acid. Greatness sometimes needs a bit of help.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik
    it would be like Kerouac writing without acid.
    I think that was peyote and benzedrine. And I think it had a better effect for Kerouac than it's having on Tanner 'gangsta' Hall.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik
    If T lays off the weed while skiing, it would be like Kerouac writing without acid.
    Kerouac was a speed freak. Acid wasn't an influence on his writing.

And Tanner is probably wasting his talent. Nothing agaisnt smoking weed, but he really needs to stop thinking he's Tupac. Somebody oughta bitchslap him and say "Dude. You're from fucking Kalispell, Montana!"
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

Just how many "Crews" does TH belong too?

http://expn.go.com/expn/story?pageNa...truby_powder01

Does the Chronic Crew know about the OG Park City Crew?

Do these two dangerous criminal enterprises follow the "down fa life" theory?

TH may need to hire a body guard.

That picture of him at the jerome. He looks good and baked. Yea, Chronic.

Any athlete that takes the competition a little bit more seriously would get my support.

He looks like he's been on phish tour too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Plakespear
    Kerouac was a speed freak. Acid wasn't an influence on his writing.

And Tanner is probably wasting his talent. Nothing agaisnt smoking weed, but he really needs to stop thinking he's Tupac. Somebody oughta bitchslap him and say "Dude. You're from fucking Kalispell, Montana!"
    A-fargin -men!!!!
    Calmer than you dude

Quote Originally Posted by rippin

This just in- you're the fucking douche bag for stating threads like this. You should look up raps, you guys would have many hours of fulfulling man love.

You're talking shit about a guy you don't know, don't know anything about, probably never even met a person he knows. Shut the fuck up!!!

we know man. he is your cousins husbands brother or something. the guy acted like a total dickhead on national televison.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

Quote Originally Posted by 1080Rider
    You're talking shit about a guy you don't know, don't know anything about, probably never even met a person he knows. Shut the fuck up!!!
    And maybe if you knew martha stewart you could defend her too, but it doesn't change the fact that they both project a douchy side to the public regardless of how they may act in private.

All in all, though, who cares either way? My grandma watches the X-games... I found out about the bad crashes and injuries from her at dinner tonight. She seems to think that these kids do some amazing stuff but are a little bit, what did she say, "flighty?" Heh.

I smoke from time to time (look at my name, duh)....but i will say that puffing herb definately does NOT help your skiing....maybe a stoner will think they ski better high, but there is no way they actually do....

Quote Originally Posted by 1080Rider
    You're talking shit about a guy you don't know, don't know anything about, probably never even met a person he knows.
    queue up clip from Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
    "I smell varmint puntang."

can you say "Gator"?

Quote Originally Posted by Plakespear
    And Tanner is probably wasting his talent.
    True. If he wasn't smoking weed, he could probably have, I don't know, 2, maybe 3 X-games golds under his belt by now. Maybe he'd even be spancered or something, too.

X games are almost all judged sports, what do you expect.

I don't think expecting him to show some class instead of going all N. Korean gymnist style is too much to ask.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

are you guys mad at me for smoking weed while i ski too? for better or for worse?

what is it with the board this last week. why do people care about tanner hall? There are tons of more egregious pot and skier stories fromt the past, why do peole care about what they see on the television? like the x games should be some sort of leader in brodcast excellence. Like they don't expect someone like tanner to be a magnet for this type of publicity? whats the point of bitching about it?

Quote Originally Posted by basom
    are you guys mad at me for smoking weed while i ski too? for better or for worse?

what is it with the board this last week. why do people care about tanner hall? There are tons of more egregious pot and skier stories fromt the past, why do peole care about what they see on the television? like the x games should be some sort of leader in brodcast excellence. Like they don't expect someone like tanner to be a magnet for this type of publicity? whats the point of bitching about it?
    Very mad, I was just never able to stand up to you in person.

I don't care about Tanner Hall and I didn't even watch the X-Games... I was just bored on a Sunday and in between cleaning and going to the grocery store, I was helping to feed the trolls.

Yeah, you people waste too much time on an internet message board

Quote Originally Posted by shamrockpow
    Yeah, you people waste too much time on an internet message board
    hay, now thats just mean. big meanie.

i'm all for wasting time on the internet. i just feel it is more fun to do so in a manner which makes silly jokes about each other then actualy getting semi angry at a kid on the television and venting about his actions on the internet. but if thats anyones bag, its fine.. just not the type of thing that motivates me to post.

but if thats anyones bag, its fine...
    You see? Right there, you said "bag." You are part of the OG Chronic Doggypound Weed Crew, and don't even deny it. That's why you defend Tanner. That's why you love Tanner. Tanner Tanner Tanner Hammerpants.

We now return you to newschoolers.com's regular broadcast day.

Tanner was asked for a response to this thread but claimed to be off "waxin chumps" and "cappin some foos."