Might be common as crabs in a bus station bathroom, but . . . .

I have two 2-for-1 Adult "Tram & Chair" ticket coupons if anybody needs one for the upcoming Utah Mini.

Should I change my avatar?
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

I've got one too. (a 2 for 1 pass, not crabs)

[QUOTE=InspectorGadget]I have two 2-for-1 Adult "Tram & Chair" ticket coupons if anybody needs one for the upcoming Utah Mini.
    QUOTE]

I could sure use one of them there coupons. Will you be at the party fri nite?
    I think I'm going mad.

I'm planning on making my first-ever Summit appearance at Alta on Friday. And, I'm likewise trying to go to the party Friday night as well. I'll drop a coupon in the mail if you want to send me your address in a PM.

Boy, am I relieved to hear that Gramps is crab-free.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

2fer

I'm definitely in need of one! Haven't skied the Bird in year's as the Alta price was always right and my current student bank account would really appreciate one!

I will be at Alta on Friday and the Fiesta for a while on Friday night
    Last edited by comish; 12-07-2004 at 12:06 AM.
    He who has the most fun wins!

p-tex and comish -

Unless I hear from you otherwise, I'll have your discount coupons with me at Alta.

You rock! Sweet. If anyone else has an extra I'm know Mrs. Comish and Papa Comish who will be in attendance on Saturday would be stoked. Thanks IG!

Who knows, if there are other Magettes she might be converted. Then again, prolly not since she already thinks I'm insane for spending so much time here.
    He who has the most fun wins!

Is there any chance that someone has any more of these to hook either me or my dad, or if you want super-karma, both of us with? It's prolly too late to mail, since we leave early Saturday morning, but I'm sure we could get it out there from someone. PM me if you have any. Thanks.

EDIT: If we have good snow for the day at the Bird, or anywhere else for that matter, my dad has promised to huck cliffs in the 10-15 foot range "if the snow is soft." So pray for snow so we can watch my never gotten more than 3 feet of air before in his life, 46 year old dad huck cliffs. It'll be a good time for sure. Just thought everyone should know what they have to look forward too.
    Last edited by glademaster; 12-07-2004 at 08:40 AM.

Unless I'm mistaken, with my two coupons and the one Gramps has, that will accommodate p-tex and a friend; comish and Mrs. Comish; and glademaster & his father.

Since these are two ski for the price of one, my math is correct. No?

Thumbs up

Others have a few floating around.

BRING THEM TO ALTA GMD TO PASS AROUND FOR THE NEXT DAY EVERYONE!!!

Thanks, Buzz

Edit: they are 2 for 1 Tram included ticket coupons!!!!
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

i have four or five to give out, but will be with some knuckledragger on Friday at the bird...I could give 'em out at the party friday night.

I'd love to get in on some of that 2 for 1 bird action as well.Grazie!
    Calmer than you dude

Talking

We MAY have a surprise for you in need of 2 for 1 tickets.

Pair up at GMD with another maggot and a certain maggot may be able to help a quite a few. I am not promising anything, but you DO want to make sure you are at GMD Friday Apres Ski if you want a chance to score one!!!!

And most of us Utards have a few laying around too, so make sure are at GMD.

So just show up at GMD on Friday!!!
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

I have two, but I need to use one of the spots for myself, so three others can partaketh ofthem. I will not be able to make it to Goldminers, so I'll have to meet you at the bird sat morn.