Lodging in Las Lenas 2009

Thread is open to all info and discussions on Housing in Las Lenas

Here is some info from LasLenasSki.com

-Jose "Aspen" Autorino joseautorino@hotmail.com

There is still 1 entire 6 person. 2 bedroom apartment to rent in Las Lenas in Phenix still for the 2009 season, but you have to rent the whole apartment for the whole season. Contact Jose directly for info and prices.

-Jose "Big Mountain" Beccar: josebeccar@yahoo.com

Jose is renting individual beds in the 6 person, 2 bedroom apartment Corbus #3 in Residencia Zone. The apartment has a full kitchen with big kitchen table, tv, stove and fridge and one bathroom
    with toilet and shower. One bedroom has 2 beds and the other bedroom has 4 beds.

Jose is renting beds for the whole season, long term, and minimum 1 week. Please contact
    jose directly for rates, availability, and to book. You can also book 1 private room for
    just yourself, or for you and friends the price is the 1 person rate x the amount of beds in the room.
    Jose is a Las Lenas ex patroller from Las Lenas and knows Las Lenas in and out.

-Tim "Unofficial" Konrad Tim@unofficialsquaw.com

Tim is renting out two individual beds in the living room of his apartment in Corintho. The apartment
    has just been remodeled and is within walking distance to the lifts and nightclubs at the top of the
    resort. Please contact Tim directly for rates and info.

-Ted "Lounge Lizard" Livingstone tedlivingston4@hotmail.com

Ted is renting individual beds in the 6 person, 2 bedroom apartment Corbus #2 in Residencia Zone. The apartment has a full kitchen with big kitchen table, tv, stove and fridge and one bathroom with toilet and shower. One bedroom has 2 beds and the other bedroom has 4 beds.

Ted is renting beds for the whole season, long term, and minimum 1 week. Please contact
    Ted directly for rates, availability, and to book.

-Yaya "Cuando Vas a Cumplir 18?" Luna yayaluna@hotmail.com

Yaya is renting individual beds inthe 6 person, 2 bedroom apartment Corbus #1 in Reisdencia Zone.
    The apartment has a full kitchen with big kitchen table, tv, stove and fridge and one bathroomwith toilet and shower. One bedroom has 2 beds and the other bedroom has 4 beds.

Please contact Yaya directly for avialbility, rates, and to book

***I have two Daybeds in my newly remodeled apartment in Corinto that are still available for most of the season. PM me if interested

LL 09 = Ohh YEAH!!!

That is a solid list of lodging options, thanks for putting together!

Haha, nice nickname for Yaya. Is that your work or Lasseter's Tim?

Lasseter's for sure. It's to bad you are not going to make it down to LL this season Lee.

Gotta save for Gulmarg next winter (interested?) Lets do something interesting for SA '10, I think I'll do a mostly full season and I want to mix it up a bit.

Good post, linked to it in the South America 2009 thread topper.

Seems like a good place to mention some land for sale. Buy it and build a place to stay, 20 minutes down canyon.

I'll throw a plug for Tim, "Unofficial", Konrad's place. I stayed there for about 6 weeks last year and I imagine finding a better place for the money would be a tough feat. And, skiing with Tim is like having a guide down there as well.

If the Dr. gives me the okay for Sept. skiing then don't be surprised if I show up.

Quote Originally Posted by rometheworld View Post
    I'll throw a plug for Tim, "Unofficial", Konrad's place. I stayed there for about 6 weeks last year and I imagine finding a better place for the money would be a tough feat. And, skiing with Tim is like having a guide down there as well.

If the Dr. gives me the okay for Sept. skiing then don't be surprised if I show up.
    George, That would be sick! It would be great to make some more Marte laps with you. Heal up my man!

I was just logging in to post this exact inquiry, thank you guys so much. I owe you guys beers for sure. See you this season.