FS: Used Women's Burton Pants and Used Nordica Men's Jacket

Hey all,

I've got a pair of Women's XL Burton pants that I have worn for the past season. I picked them up awhile back for $125 versus the $250 retail and they fit me just fine. I'm 6'1" and 210 lbs. I couldn't wear the zip in fleece liner due to the fact that it is cut high in the crotch, hence the woman's cut. The liner is still doable for men but only when it isn't zipped in so it can sag down a little. There are some stains here and there, the zippers on the bottom cuffs are demolished but you can still zip them up or down. The bottom cuffs are also pretty cut up because I'm lazy and didn't pull them up. The vents on the inside thighs are pretty nice for warmer days. I'm looking to get maybe $50 shipped on these. Check out the pics for any details. I can always take more. I don't remember the waterproofing/beathability ratings. The product number is 87380.

Next, I have a Men's Nordica jacket that is missing the hood. I can't seem to find a size on it but I think it is a Large. Once again, I am 6'1" and 210 lbs and it fits fine. The powder skirt is permanently attached. This jacket is pretty damn warm for not being any sort of crazy goretex / fleece lined jacket. There are a few stains here and there along with some of the velcro missing that goes over the zipper. I have taken multiple pictures so take a look at them for details. This thing retailed for $299 2 seasons again and I picked it up for $175. Looking to get $60 shipped for it. I also don't remember the waterproofing/breathability on this.

If someone wants both, I'll do $100 shipped.

Price police welcome.. along with remarks bashing me for wearing women pants...

Update:

Dakine Cobra GT gloves in XL. Red/Black color that I can't seem to find anywhere on the internet. The only drawback to these gloves is their short cuff. Looking to get $25 shipped for these.

Last edited by OldSchool1080s; 04-13-2009 at 04:36 PM.

TTT ... Dakine Cobra GT gloves now for sale...

Slashed Prices...

Pants $40 shipped
    Jacket $50 shipped
    Both $85 shipped
    Gloves $20 shipped

The whole setup for $100 shipped.

Bump it up

Back to the top one more time. I'm open to offers. Rent is coming up.

bump to the top

Damn.. still no go on any of this stuff...

Back to the top before the season...