Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heather; We Love You!

Today we lost a skier that was not in mags, was not sponsored by big companys, but was up skiing everyday. She was there every day possible and no matter what, had a smile on her face. Heather was part of the Snowbird Family. I watched her ski hanging bowl just yesterday with the best of the boys, nailed every turn and when she skied up to us, of course, the biggest smile was there on her face. We lost a big part of Snowbird today. Heather will be missed and remembered always. Please join me in posting good memories, happy times or just condolences to friends and family. Heather; We love you!!!!

my condolences to all....
    There's a world out there full of color, dreams, and imagination. What are you waiting for?

4-TEEF Guest
    So fucking sad...

Sorry to all Heather's friends and family.
    あなたのおっぱいは富士山のように美しいです。富士

Kendo Yamamoto "1984"

RIP. So, so sad.

May she rest in peace, and smile upon her friends and family always.

Condolences to all involved

today was not a good day out west, Heather, Matt (mc_roon), and other slides

thoughts and prayers going the westerly direction
    Live

RIP IN PEACE

My friend Heather.

Heather was a true ripper at heart. She was the only one, even the guys, who would follow me through Rat's Nest to get the goods when it was 50 feet of sidestepping down bare rock. With a smile no less. She did 360's everywhere, on skis or not. She was fluent in no fewer than three languages and working on a fourth. She always came up smiling after a fall. She lived in Spain and traveled the rest of Europe and also Australia, New Zealand, and much of South America.

She was skiing with Mags when she died and she would have made a great Maggette.

I don't know why it was her out of all the rest of us that could have gone down today, or ever.

I don't know what else to do but bawl.

RIP IN PEACE.

My friend Heather.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

positive vibes to everyone that lost someone. It never goes away but it will get better. Eventually. RIP
    Born on a mountain, raised in a cave, f'ing and skiing are all that I crave (and mountain biking too)

My condolences, to everyone that knew her.

Happy Heather, thoughts and prayers

My condolences to all, she sounded like a wonderful person and a good friend.

She was the most amazing person I have ever met. This time last night we were laughing our asses off watching Pee Wee's big adventure, wondering if it was possible to get up for an early tram. She was enjoying herself making turns in fun snow when she was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. She lived more in her 27 years than I'll ever hope to. I'll never forget her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd Wong View Post
    She was the most amazing person I have ever met. This time last night we were laughing our asses off watching Pee Wee's big adventure, wondering if it was possible to get up for an early tram. She was enjoying herself making turns in fun snow when she was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. She lived more in her 27 years than I'll ever hope to. I'll never forget her.
    For some reason it seems like the best go early. Sorry for your loss!!!!
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

I was fortunate to meet Heather a couple weeks ago. Many remember her smile--I, personally, will never forget her laugh. What struck me immediately and what affects me now is that she had the audacity and will to both do what she loved and love what she did. She was remarkably positive and animated when describing any aspect of her life, from language to skiing. That characteristic seems to be far too rare and is what makes this, for me, so tragic.

Heather was as much her own person as anyone I've ever met.

To say that I knew her well would be disingenuous, but to say that for these reasons she has inspired me would not. She will be missed...Yar.

My thoughts and condolences are with her family and anyone who knew her. May she rest in peace.
    Last edited by DrGonzo; 12-15-2008 at 09:53 PM.

Beaterdit and Wong....
    I love you guys. Stay strong! Beaterdit, i know what else you need to do, other than bawling and that is shred the shit out of Snowbird this year for Heather!!! Wong, Heather may have lived alot in 27 years, but do me a favor and do your best to match Her, or better Her, you know She would!!!

Terrible news. My deepest sympathies to everyone who knew her and especially her family and those who were at Snowbird today.

Rip on, Heather.

My sincerest condolences to all who knew her.

I'll rip a pow turn as hard as I can and send the crystals up in the air for Heather to watch sparkle.

rest in peace, young woman.

RIP Heather.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

Very sad...very very sad.

Heather,

Didn't know you very well, but Nate and Tyson will miss you. My condolences to your mom, the best 5th grade teacher ever.

positive vibes sent to everyone affected by this tragedy. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
    smoke crack and worship satan