185 Praxis Pows Sunset $425

Alright, after all the talk it's time to make a move. Up for sale are my 185 Praxis Powders, Sunset/Trees graphic. Skied probably a total of 4 full days, no damage on them at all. Mounted once for Axials for a 325bsl at 98cm from the tip, skis only the binders stay with me. I can get pictures up in the next day or two after I find the digi cam (I just moved, so it's in a box somewhere).

$425 shipped

Reason for selling: moving up to the 195's
    Before big games I shoot Rabies, it gives me the edge I need and it’s undetectable. Only idiot losers do steroids anymore...

Bump - found my digi cam this morning but it needs to charge - pictures coming tonight
    Before big games I shoot Rabies, it gives me the edge I need and it’s undetectable. Only idiot losers do steroids anymore...

And pictures with storage wax

Bump for the afternoon crowd, after Friday these stay with me...

I can't believe there is no action on these.

bump because these skis are extremely damn fun. They make it look just like the movies.

Happy Thanksgiving bump...no one is interested? Everyone get hooked up preorder this year?