Cool Dance Time! San Francisco Love-Fest this Saturday! (Boom Boom Thumpity Thumpity)

The San Francisco Love Festival is happening this Saturday 10/4!!!!!
    http://www.sflovefest.org/

It's free entry... (well, they ask you to make a donation at the gates, but it's up to you)
    Please make sure and make a donation at the festival gates. These donations are crucial to the survival of this one of a kind event, and we make it sweet for you by giving away free iTunes cards good for 20 free downloads of featured SF LoveFest artists to those that donate the requested amount of $10. Please - don't rely on someone 'else' to do it, you are that someone else.
    The best of House, Trance, DnB, etc. Blasting out in the Fresh Air of San Francisco's Civic Center Plaza.

Cinders & I, are going fer sure! Anyone else?
    Come along Mangs! Get your Dance on!

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

im going for sure with a bunch of people. ruby skye afterward. its going to be a lot of fun.

It was the best a few years ago when it was the Love Parade.

Quote Originally Posted by mc_roon View Post
    im going for sure with a bunch of people. ruby skye afterward. its going to be a lot of fun.
    Ooooh, that sounds like so much fun! Ruby Skye is my favorite dance club. Unfortunately Lego and I won't be around for this event.....we'll be in Vegas, baby.
    bc-lovah

I'll be there, but the weather is calling for scattered showers...hope they're wrong.

Unhappy Rain, rain, go away, come again another day.

Quote Originally Posted by supermodel159 View Post
    It was the best a few years ago when it was the Love Parade.
    Nothing has changed, really. They wanted to differentiate themselves from the Berlin Parade, is all.
    But, yes, I agree. I liked 2005 the best, so far.
    You're just missing the dope-cake you ate that day...
    Quote Originally Posted by skimoore View Post
    I'll be there, but the weather is calling for scattered showers...hope they're wrong.
    Bollox & Boo!
    Still looking like it's gonna be wet. If it's really awful, we might not show It's been dry, if cold, the other times.
    Last year we got a couple of vip passes for free
    Pretty cool. You can take a piss in the City Hall bathrooms (no line), and there's fruit, and such to eat. But so far, this year, it doesn't look like it'll work out

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

YaY! It looks like rain overnight, clearing in the morning

Hey Lovers, the wait is over.

Tomorrow we dance - rain or shine- in the streets to the shared beat of dance music's universal vibe. If you think some possible light showers early in the day will derail this Love Train, then you haven't been paying attention. We'll roll with whatever mother nature gives us, and we recommend you see it as diverse costume opportunity, rather than a bummer.

Floats will stage at 2nd St. between Market and Howard starting around 11:00am. Come down and see the action up close as crews do their final prep. 111 Minna will be open to the public if you're thirsty, and the parade will start at 12 noon. Don't be a bystander as the floats go by, come out and dance!

Be prepared to make a $10 donation at the festival gates and get a free iTunes card as a thanks with 22 free tracks on it for download of featured SF LoveFest artists. Let's be safe and look out for each other all day long, as well as be respectful to the streets and property of the city so we an keep this unique event going. For an interactive map of the parade route and festival grounds, check out EveryScape's interactive map

We'll see you in the streets!
    The SF LoveTeam
    Quote Originally Posted by skier666 View Post
    I go more than you think....
    Uh oh! We're in trouble now. Do you take requests??

EDIT: Wow! The Everyscape Interactive Mapping thingie is pretty cool. I like the way it pans around the view, and shows you where the photo's/videos were shot from
    http://www.everyscape.com/sanfrancis...&s=BSuj-I4iBXo
    Last edited by TurxSki; 10-03-2008 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    You're just missing the dope-cake you ate that day...
    That dope-cake just about killed me.

now that is was what i call a party. pics to come soon.