DPS Lotus 120? Whadaya think?

Ok, I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on some DPS Lotus 120s. I have read a bunch of posts on here, but I am still a little afraid to throw down the cash for fear they won't live up to what I want them to be. So I'm looking for opinions on how these will work as my main backcountry rig for interior British Columbia. Seams like they should be awesome, except for sidehilling on hard surface when skinning. Seam light enough and definitely the float I'm looking for. I have Verdicts I ski at the resort and previous BC rig was Rapid Transit. Also, I would likely get 190s, but what do the flexes compare to? I'm leaning toward Flex 2.

Also, who out there is teleing these and how do they work out for tele. Please chime in with you experiences.

Cheers.

Angry

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FORUM YOU STUPID FUCKING WASTE OF PELVIC THRUSTING!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Oh shit I think you better do what he says JONG.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

I think yer confused by the response you've got...youll figure it out

move your question to tech talk forum

and go to telemarktalk forum and see the ski review section for LemonBoy's review.

then buy the skis, you sally
    . . .

Whaddo I think? I think you should delete this thread and post in tech talk. I also think you should read, THEN post.
    (Can I please JONG people now? I know I started off bad, but I've learned so much!)
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Hey not for nothing, but you "oldtimers" here in this thread come off sounding like a bagga dicks.

The advice to check telemarktips was sound, but there's nothing wrong with answering the guys questions right here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    Hey not for nothing, but you "oldtimers" here in this thread come off sounding like a bagga dicks.

The advice to check telemarktips was sound, but there's nothing wrong with answering the guys questions right here too.

they had to have learned from someone who learned from someone else who got scared off by you in 2001

Hugh Conway Guest
    The advice to check telemarktips was sound
    Maybe he should have posted the same question on telemarktips

What Do I Think Steve?

Lock your heel...ski for real.

Just go over to Tech Talk or tele tips before you wind up on Jong Slaughter's bitch list
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Fuckin A I believe the smacketh was layeth downeth.

RAaaaaaah. Ra ra ra UUUUuuuuuuug! Ra RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by Seth0687 View Post
    Fuckin A I believe the smacketh was layeth downeth.
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Last edited by Ripenstein; 09-10-2008 at 03:11 PM.

states the original geronimo.