Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FS: Praxis, m103, Madtrix Mojo 90, BigDaddy, 27.0 Boots, Walkie Talkies

Make offers in this thread or via PM. LOWBALL OFFERS WELCOME on everything except Praxis. All items ship from Vancouver, BC or local pickup. I accept US or Canadian payment.

Oh yeah, none of this gear has ever touched a rail, or any other non-snow park feature either.

Praxis Powder Skis 195cm SOLD SOLD SOLD
    See all the photos and detailed info.

1st-Year Head m103 193cm, 2003-4, 103mm underfoot, with S914’s, skied only 16 days. 1st year released to public, before the watered-down releases. BURL, heavy, stiff, with mounting point way back. I figure these can charge with the burliest Iggies, but a hair below the legendary 2002-3 team edition m103’s and team Rossi’s. See all the photos and detailed info.
    UPDATE: Only $150-165ish offers so far for skis only, so sack up and beat that.

Head MadTrix Mojos 186cm, SOLD SOLD SOLD

Atomic Big Daddy 193cm SOLD SOLD SOLD

Salomon ProModel SpaceFrame Boots 27.0, 2004-5, 314mm bootsole, Flex Index 95, shells skied 93 days. Excellent functionally and cosmetically. Never damaged, never repaired, and no custom fitting/grinding/punching ever done to them. See all the photos and detailed info.
    UPDATE: Boots will sell to the current offer of $40 + shipping unless someone can beat that.

4 Walkie Talkies. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by Vitamin I; 08-20-2008 at 04:34 PM.
    - TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Do you have the chargers for the radios? How do the batteries perform in cold weather?

DO the radios come with chargers?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Do you have the chargers for the radios? How do the batteries perform in cold weather?
    I have no chargers for you. And I don't know about their cold-weather performance, but I see people using these at the top of Squaw and Whistler while skiing, which is sometimes pretty cold.

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Don't hesitate to lowball me (except on the praxis). If you don't want to lowball in public, send me a PM.

Someone offered $150 shipped for the Madtrix Mojos + bindings, and I'm happy to do it if nobody makes a better offer within a few days.

pm sent on the Praxis.

Interested in any trades?

Those Praxis' would be cool. But i live in Ohio
    -Victor

12 hrs and only one offer on the praxis, man TGR is slow right now
    bump for a ski id love but am not hung well enough for
    Live

Smokey McPole Guest
    So did Blurred get those Praxis's? And if not, do you take PayPal?

Man, you've sure kept those m103's in good condition!

Man, I've always wanted those im103s... But I'm thinking I have too much quiver overlap with:

195 1st year XXX's
    195 AK Rocket Swallowtails
    200 AK Rockets
    etc.

Convince me that I need them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Smokey McPole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GapersGoHome View Post
    Man, I've always wanted those im103s... But I'm thinking I have too much quiver overlap with:

195 1st year XXX's
    195 AK Rocket Swallowtails
    200 AK Rockets
    etc.

Convince me that I need them.
    1st year m103's can handle more speed than any of those skis. And Vitamin's are probably in the best shape of that vintage that you are likely to find.

Hmmmm.... PM sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzilla!!! View Post
    So did Blurred get those Praxis's? And if not, do you take PayPal?

Man, you've sure kept those m103's in good condition!
    Catching up on PM's etc.

Yes, I accept paypal---either US or Canadian payment.

Praxis are still in play for now, so make an offer. Still waiting to see if Blurred will put a specific number on his offer.

m103's: Yeah, with XXL's and other great skis in my quiver, I just didn't put many days on the m103s. Plus 2006-7 was Squaw's 2nd worst snow year ever, pretty much mogulized all year, so the m103's didn't get out much.

Updates after catching up on PM's etc.

Praxis: Someone should offer $350+shipping for these MINT skis within the next few days (no bindings), or else they'll be gone for less.

MadTrix Mojos: Beat $160+pickup (or beat $200 shipped) for skis+bindings within the next few days, or else gone.

m103's: Only $150-ish offers so far, so sack up and offer more.

Big Daddys: No offers to beat (person backed out), so lowball me.

Lowball me on the boots or walkie talkies.

Last edited by Vitamin I; 08-12-2008 at 01:45 PM.

Smokey McPole Guest
    Praxis are MINE. PM sent.

Praxis are MINE. PM sent.
    No. Praxis are not yours. Someone else offered $350 + local pickup, so non-locals need to beat $400 shipped.

Last edited by Vitamin I; 08-12-2008 at 05:00 PM.

Smokey McPole Guest
    Ok - $401.00 shipped. I was gonna offer ya $400 anyway yesterday if Blurred didn't take 'em.

Ok - $401.00 shipped. I was gonna offer ya $400 anyway yesterday if Blurred didn't take 'em.
    Tonight is last chance to beat Jerzilla for Praxis.

Tonight is last chance for new offers on MadTrix Mojos.

Looks like there's no rush on the other items. Send me more LOWBALL offers.

Last edited by Vitamin I; 08-14-2008 at 02:48 AM.

I'll give you 50 for the big daddy's

A new offer for MadTrix Mojos + bindings has kept them in play for one more day. Tonight is last chance to beat $170+pickup or beat $220 shipped.

Praxis sale pending to Jerzilla.

Quote Originally Posted by 8track View Post
    I'll give you 50 for the big daddy's
    Lowball offers welcome! Keep 'em coming! At $50 I cannot include the bindings or shipping, and it does not compel me to close the deal quickly---I'll give others plenty of time to beat that offer.

Can anyone beat $40 for boots? Or $160 for m103's?

I may have a friend with interest in the Big Daddy's. Let me inquire.
    not counting days 2016-17

Smokey McPole Guest
    MINE - ALL MINE!!!

Somebody really needs top sack up for those Monsters. They're not that mean, pussies!

Somebody really needs top sack up for those Monsters. They're not that mean, pussies!
    I'll throw myself in front of the train... but what sort of timetable are we looking at here, eh?

Mojo's: Sale pending. Hey awedor, check your PM's.

Praxis: SOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by teleposeur View Post
    ...what sort of (m103) timetable are we looking at here, eh?
    m103: teleposeur stepped up with a firm offer, but there are 2 "tentative" higher offers, so I'll push the other guys to commit FIRM or else withdraw. These offers are in the $150-165 range, so any new offers should compete with that.

Big Daddy's: Beat $50+shipping for skis only, or beat $80+shipping for skis+bindings. They'll ski like new after a $40 tune. If you're concerned about lifespan, don't be---if you're anal, just click in so that the hairline cracked edges are on the outside. The coreshots are your friends, they merely decrease the price for you! Again, the only reason I am selling this pair cheap is I have 2 pairs.

Boots: Beat $40 or these will be gone SOON!

MINE - ALL MINE!!!

Hey Zilla!!! - howsabout you sell me those Praxis for $402?

I'd get those m103's but I already have a pair.