What binding for K2 PONTOON

I have seen all kind of binding on these skiis, what is "best" choise.

I can not see that marker has a model more wide than 125 mm. Do not want to bend anything myself.

Do hope to receive som tips

Best

Claus

Sallies will fit. I bent 85-mm brakes and they fit fine. Of course you can pay for 130-mm brakes and get a nice clean out of the box fit too.

p.s. - Enjoy the clown shoes

Uhh... you can put whatever you want on there. It depends on your boot/skiing style/etc. There is no such thing as the "best" choice.[/Captain Obvious]
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

The hell there is not, Hop. Clearly the Spademan Bindings is the best choice and will be the best fit for the 'tooners.
    Since then it's been a book you read in reverse, so you understand less as the pages turn.

The things you find on the net.

Marker 12.0 Free Wide Brake (its 125 mm) can they fit directly on pontoons which is 130 mm. I will mail order some, but need to be sure they fit of course ?

Best

Claus

Okay instead of absolutely tearing you apart right now I will be nice....

DO NOT put 12 din markers on a pair of Pontoons. Thats just retarded. You spent the money on the skis, now spend the money on some binders.
    "Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."

My Flickr Photostream

Quote Originally Posted by GoEhuge View Post
    Okay instead of absolutely tearing you apart right now I will be nice....

DO NOT put 12 din markers on a pair of Pontoons. Thats just retarded. You spent the money on the skis, now spend the money on some binders.
    Seeing as he is asking what bindings to get i doubt he needs a din higher than 12. But yeah he should probly get some all metal 18 dins and put them on the minimum setting just to be a badass.

Or he could SEARCH, JONG!

Specifically, in Tech Talk, for the Canonical Wide Brake Information Thread.
    not counting days 2016-17

I have rossis on mine. But I wish I'd gotten some Jesters, might have made them less work on the ankles.

Fattwins swears that the Duke's (and I am guessing the JEster's) wide footprint really does help skiing the wide, floppy 'toon. I didn't notice that much of a difference when I switched my ARGs to Dukes but they are stiffer underfoot
    Days on snow this season: 54 Last Season: 83

www.poachninja.com

You need Jesters! And some white boots! Then your skis and bindings and boots will have the same (lack of) colour! And everyone knows the most important is too look good!

Quote Originally Posted by cloc View Post
    Marker 12.0 Free Wide Brake (its 125 mm) can they fit directly on pontoons which is 130 mm. I will mail order some, but need to be sure they fit of course ?

Best

Claus
    he chose.......poorly.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Bear Trap. Fuck Yeah.

If you are in shape, you will not regret a touring binding!
    I have Fritchi freeride plus' on mine and I am laughing at every cocksucker who laughed at me when they first saw the set up!
    Im lovin the ride and loving how often I get to ride em, which is more often than you would expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    what happened to Shadam this year? Usually by now he is posting drinking reports daily.

loJack Guest
    Go with Jesters that way people will think you are a pro for having a matching set up. I would also point at peaks in the distance every chance you get.

Let's see what happens when I comment on an ancient thread.

I got me some 'toons. I need bindings, and i don't give a rat's shit about DINning up. I run mine at like 8 and it's fine. It just doesn't bother me when people crouch down in line, inspect my bindings, and laugh at how low they're set.

That said, I've been running Frischies in my Snowrangers and Sanouks. I could move the Sanouk ones to the Pontoon. What's all this about being in shape? Sure, you have to be in shape to tour, but is there some difference when just skiing runs?

I like what I read about Rossi FKS, if I don't use the Freerides from the Sanouks. And I don't know shit, so it doesn't matter what I like at this point.

Off to go read the wide brake thread.

FWIW I've had 916s on my wide stuff and always have been heavy.

Maybe a tad heavy, but oh well.

Once I start skiing again I think I might try Jesters on some wide boards.

Quote Originally Posted by caliban View Post
    What's all this about being in shape? Sure, you have to be in shape to tour, but is there some difference when just skiing runs?.
    I meant that its a set up thats a fair bit heavier than the average touring set-up. So if you aren't in shape when you start touring on em....you will be if you keep it up!

I just put Dukes on mine after finally blowing out my Fritschi toe piece. So I'll be back in shape in no time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    what happened to Shadam this year? Usually by now he is posting drinking reports daily.