Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FS/FT: Marker 30.0 (no flaming)

Skied a handful of times - no days by myself. Long story short, I picked these up from a photographer in tahoe who traded some of his framed pictures for some powder skis. The dude he traded with happened to be Marco Sullivan (WorldCup guy)... I know that doesn't mean jack to anyone but skiers on Gapic, and I wouldn't charge more since he's skied them (duh), but I thought it was kind of a cool fact. I run my bindings on 14-16, so these are a bit too manly for me. I'm looking to trade for something nice, or sell outright for $200, OBO.

No upward release!

These are the all-metal markers, worldcup, greensprings, whatever the F you want to call them - and they have none of the prerelease issues the consumer bindings have. Same construction as 20.0s, but din goes from 15-30. White/red, but you already knew that. Pretty much brand spanking new.

...let the flaming commence.
    Last edited by GapersGoHome; 09-08-2008 at 05:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Heading to work. PM me if you're interested. No lowballing just because they're markers.
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Bump for trades. Price lowered to $175.
    Last edited by GapersGoHome; 02-08-2008 at 01:07 AM.
    Poetry, on motion.

150 views and no offers?
    Poetry, on motion.

Bump. Damnit, make some offers, people. All metal.
    Poetry, on motion.

edit: sorry GGH. can't we all just get along?

Last edited by flyby; 02-09-2008 at 02:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Divebomber View Post
    OR sign it with a fake sig, then later they say "we have your sig!" NO you dont!

edit: thanks for taking that post down.
    Last edited by GapersGoHome; 02-09-2008 at 12:28 PM.
    Poetry, on motion.

Any trades?
    Poetry, on motion.

Bump. This is a good deal for these bindings. I'l reiterate that they don't have the prerelease issues of consumer Markers.
    Last edited by GapersGoHome; 09-08-2008 at 05:45 PM.
    Poetry, on motion.

sitski might be interested in some retarded-high din clamps. i recall he was having release issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    ...I would have dove into that bush like Jon McMurray.

Do you have any that go higher? I don't ever like to have my bindings set any lower than 40.
    "Shit, I'll choke her while she's cleaning, and I'll do it wearing a helmet cam mounted on a full-face helmet.
    I'll have meatdrink9 do the lighting for the shot. He'll make it artsy as fuck."
    - Phunk

Try ebay or some race forums. $165 is a steal for that binding. You should be able to get $200 easy.

i'l trade you straight across for some 997 14-20s that are minty. yellow with black.
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

Marsh, thanks for the offer... I'm pretty full up on 20-din solomons, as I have 3pr. floating around my garage right now... Looking more for skis that I'd want to mount said binders on... Have any for trades?

Squatch, thanks for the heads-up on SitSki - I'll PM him.
    Poetry, on motion.

Bump for the fall mounting of new skis season...
    Poetry, on motion.

Kied is offline Inconsiderate Tree Killer
    If they were 16's or 20's I'd be all over them. 30's a bit scary for my liking though. Bump for a good binding though.

Those are some badass racing clamps. Put em on epic. I bet somebody would throw down for those.
    Quote Originally Posted by bptempleton View Post
    tit ass balls. that's a better sig. or fucktardnutz. YOU MUST NOW CHOOSE!!!!

my knees hurt just thinking about 30DIN, but PRE-release would not be the primary concern
    they look nice...yea i'd bet a racer would be all over those.
    bump

bump it to the front page.

And I don't have an account over at Epic; would someone mind cross-posting this over there? PLEASE?!?
    Poetry, on motion.

You are in NV, but try here anyway: http://nemasters.org/forsale.html

It's a website for masters racers in New England. There are a couple of DH's or SG's on their circuit, so I'm sure someone would want to pick them up.

Responses can be a bit slow, but I have had luck selling there.

if you still got them ill offer ya 150 shipped... if you no likey heres ya a bump
    yes its true you are a good woman, then again you may be the antichrist
    08/09-- i quit counting

Thanks but no thanks on the $150....
    Poetry, on motion.

Bump from the depths of GearSwap...
    Poetry, on motion.

Quote Originally Posted by GapersGoHome View Post
    150 views and no offers?
    Just wanted to see what a 30 DIN binding looks like.

bump cuz the mere words "30 DIN" make my knees hurt...