WTU:Fat solly jig

Any maggots in SLC have a really wide Solly jig I could use for about fifteen minutes? I got some Praxis 185 Powders they are so sweet I just don't trust anyone else to mount them for me. So if you have a jig I could borrow that would be cool and I would be happy to compensate you the going rate (six pack or whatever).
    Thanks
    Thanks Shane

I have the old fat jig. I don't know if it will fit Praxis Powders but you can try it. If you don't find a jig by Friday, shoot me a pm because I'm coming down from Boise this weekend and could bring it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Are the Praxis a full reverse sidecut ski ala spatula or do they have some straightness/normal sidecut underfoot ala EHP193 etc.
    He who has the most fun wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I have the old fat jig. I don't know if it will fit Praxis Powders but you can try it. If you don't find a jig by Friday, shoot me a pm because I'm coming down from Boise this weekend and could bring it.
    do you have a look jig, per chance?
    ...so I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

praxxis are spat-like. full reverse camber. and sick.

the reg fat jig might come close w/o the rubber fit.

my custom super fat jig only just barely fits a 138, but fit fairly easily over the praxxis.

and yes, the praxxis are fucking sweet. very impressed by theri construction. sick skis.

Quote Originally Posted by marshalolson View Post
    praxxis are spat-like. full reverse camber. and sick.

the reg fat jig might come close w/o the rubber fit.

my custom super fat jig only just barely fits a 138, but fit fairly easily over the praxxis.

and yes, the praxxis are fucking sweet. very impressed by theri construction. sick skis.
    Thanks for the thought on the regular wide jig. You have a custom super fat jig? Dude, you have to be the biggest gear head on here.
    Thanks Shane

Quote Originally Posted by comish View Post
    Are the Praxis a full reverse sidecut ski ala spatula or do they have some straightness/normal sidecut underfoot ala EHP193 etc.
    They are completely flat underfoot!!! N much more forgiving than spat's in non-pow situations; in fact they kill the spats in all situations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskied View Post
    They are completely flat underfoot!!! N much more forgiving than spat's in non-pow situations; in fact they kill the spats in all situations!!!
    blasphemy!!!!!!!!
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

I agree, they are much better than spats in almost every situation

My praxis shows Monday!!

Jason420 and Jonnyski, what did you two end up mounting on them?

I am contemplating the NX21, what do you think? I am hesitant because the binder feels so high off the ski and I have heard other say the spat was best mounted low.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

Don,
    The Nx21 sounds like a sick binding for fat backcountry skis and I am jealous of you if you get them. I have a pair of Praxis prototypes from last yesr that are mounted with S-14's and this year I haven't decided what I am going to mount yet, I have a pair of older S-17's that I am strongly thinking about putting on my new praxis this year. I mounted a pair up for a buddie with a high din marker race binding. Anyway you got the best idea a touring binding that can hold up skiing would be best-
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonskis420 View Post
    Don,
    The Nx21 sounds like a sick binding for fat backcountry skis and I am jealous of you if you get them. I have a pair of Praxis prototypes from last yesr that are mounted with S-14's and this year I haven't decided what I am going to mount yet, I have a pair of older S-17's that I am strongly thinking about putting on my new praxis this year. I mounted a pair up for a buddie with a high din marker race binding. Anyway you got the best idea a touring binding that can hold up skiing would be best-
    Jason
    Thanks for the input broski.

I'm gonna see if i can sell some gear and get in on that NX21 group buy maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...