Blond joke I had to share

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me.

I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it
    started." Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then....." he sighed, and said

"let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Two blondes are walking in the forest and come across some tracks.

"Those are bear tracks," says the first.
    "No way. Those are definitely deer tracks," replies the second.

While they argued, the train came along and killed em both.

Two blondes walked into a building...
    you would think one of them would have seen it.

Originally posted by Bullet
    It had to be these two, right? Dumb as stumps.
    You fail to give the stumps the credit they deserve.
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Yes, but stumps may be smarter, but would they be as ...

drillable?
    Living vicariously through myself.

It had to be these two, right? Dumb as stumps.

They are definitly canidates.

Originally posted by grrrr
    Yes, but stumps may be smarter, but would they be as ...

drillable?
    Given the video of Hilton that Monster Dump was so kind to post, It seems to me like they'd be pretty similar in bed....
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Got that right. If a girl is going to act like a freak, then she had damn well better perform like a freak in bed. Saw the video, boring as hell. The stump might pose less of a health risk.
    I've always been under the impression that being truely good in bed required some intelligence....

Correct me if I'm wrong, because if I am, I've been chasing the wrong women.
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Originally posted by Telenater
    I've always been under the impression that being truely good in bed required some intelligence....

You might want to look around her place for a Frosted Flakes puzzle in process.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Originally posted by Telenater

Intelligence isn't required to be good in bed for ANY kind of woman.

In fact it's often a hindrance. The girl who says, "Why am I duct-taped to a ceiling fan, and how do I get down?"' is generally less fun than the girl who says "Wheeee!!!!!"

I'm not saying you want to live with her.

Originally posted by iceman
    In fact it's often a hindrance. The girl who says, "Why am I duct-taped to a ceiling fan, and how do I get down?"' is generally less fun than the girl who says "Wheeee!!!!!"

Thanks, I'll see if I can't put that to use this weekend since I won't be skiing....

-- The busdriver
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Originally posted by iceman

BWUAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Some funny shyte, Icemang. Wish I would have met you this afternoon at the GMD!

Two bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes,
    charter a double-decker bus for a weekend bowling tournament in
    Atlantic City.The Brunette team rides on the bottom of the bus.
    The Blonde team rides on the top level. The Brunette team down below is whooping it up having a great time, when one of them realizes she doesn't hear anything from the Blondes upstairs. She decides to get up and investigate. When the Brunette reaches the top, she finds all the
    Blondes frozen in fear staring straight ahead at the road, and clutching the seats in front of them
    with white knuckles. The brunette asks, "What the heck's going on up
    here? We're having a great time downstairs!" One of the Blondes looks up at her, swallows hard and says, "YEAH, BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER!"

Two factory workers were talking. "I know how to get some time off from work." said the man. "How do you think you will do that?" said the blonde. He proceeded to show her...by climbing up to the rafters, and hanging upside down. The boss walked in, saw the worker hanging from the ceiling, and asked him what on earth he was doing?
    "I'm a light bulb" answered the guy.
    "I think you need some time off," said the boss. So, the man jumped down and walked out of the factory.
    The blonde began walking out too. The boss asked her, where did she think she was going?
    "Home, I can't work in the dark."
    "I distinguish between maniacs and crazy people. A maniac will beat nine people to death with a steel dildo. A crazy person will beat nine people to death with a steel dildo but he'll be wearing a bugs bunny suit at the time." -George Carlin