Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Crinkle sued over avatar...

ASPEN DAILY NEWS
    Friday, September 10, 2004

"If you don´t want it printed, don´t let it happen."

517 E. HOPKINS * ASPEN, COLORADO 81611 * PHONE: (970) 925-2220

'REDRUM' focus of lawsuit
    By Rick Carroll/Aspen Daily News Staff Writer

A local homebuilder has been stung with accusations of harassment by painting the letters "REDRUM" on the wall of a home he was remodeling and hitting on a client by saying he wanted to "kiss and lick" her.

The lawsuit against Robert Mineo, who is the president of Aspen-based Mineo & Associates Fine Home Builders Inc., was filed this week in Pitkin County District Court, and sits against a backdrop of prior civil allegations between him and client KJ of San Francisco.

Mineo & Associates currently is suing a trust in which J is a member for unpaid bills in connection to the remodeling of a Hopkins Avenue residence.

But J has fired back against Mineo, claiming he harassed and threatened her on an unspecified date by painting the red letters "REDRUM" at the home in question. "REDRUM" is the word "murder" spelled backwards and was popularized in "The Shining" motion picture.

J also has accused Mineo of entering her home without knocking or ringing the doorbell in October 2002, and telling her, "I thought I'd come over here and kiss and lick you."

Those two instances, according to the lawsuit, came when J was trying to discuss problems with bookkeeping and remodeling work performed on the Hopkins Avenue home by Mineo.

Mineo declined to comment Thursday, and referred questions to his attorney, Deborah Davis, who was in Africa and could not be reached for comment.

"(Mineo's) conduct of insulting, ignoring, degrading and harassing J, including his statement to the effect that he would 'kiss and lick you' is extremely egregious conduct," the suit says.

The suit, filed by Aspen law firm Garfield & Hecht PC, seeks a six-member jury trial, along with attorney's fees, punitive damages and other costs.

"Mrs. J felt that he acted inappropriately and that's why we're doing this," said attorney Matt Ferguson of Garfield & Hecht.
    Last edited by tgrweb; 05-10-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Redacted victim's name

That sucks. Sexual harassment was a tough ballgame to play in the 90's, but now things have gotten settled down and judges/juries can see through BS. i just hope that it is all bs for his sake.

"Kiss or lick" would have worked much better in that situation.

Re: Crinkle sued over avatar...

Originally posted by Woodsy

"(Crinkle's) conduct of insulting, ignoring, degrading and harassing J, including his statement to the effect that he would 'kiss and lick you' is extremely egregious conduct," the suit says.

Soooo busted
    Last edited by tgrweb; 05-10-2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Redacted victim's name

Re: Re: Crinkle sued over avatar...

Originally posted by Crinkle
    Soooo busted
    if this woman knows you post on here, i'd avoid ones that directly pertain to what happened. she may have a printer too.

this is real?

If so, this sucks bad.

This sort of makes me chuckle just a little though....................
    IF she was harrased it sounds like the bitch got what she deserved.................and that if is a biggie
    Buy nice things here.
    www.motorcityglassworks.com

Re: Re: Crinkle sued over avatar...

Soooo busted
    dude, if Kobe got off, you can too!

Free Crinkle!!

Re: Re: Re: Crinkle sued over avatar...

Originally posted by homerjay

Free Crinkle!!
    I already have my peeps in the RFV investigating her history of kissing & Licking.

She allegedly was licked and kissed by two other guys immediately after her 'encounter' with Crinkle.

yeah but Kobe got his, I didn't even get my pants off.

I've met this guy, worked with him a bit... Very strange fellow, Mr. Mineo... I don't know him nearly well enough to make any sort of judgment call on whether or not he would do something like this, but well enough to call him a strange mofo...
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

dude, if Kobe got off...
    What do you mean..."if Kobe got off".
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Originally posted by Ubersheist
    I don't know him nearly well enough to make any sort of judgment call on whether or not he would do something like this, but well enough to call him a strange mofo...
    right back at ya Uber.

Re: Crinkle sued over avatar...

Originally posted by Woodsy
    Mineo declined to comment Thursday, and referred questions to his attorney, Deborah Davis, who was in Africa and could not be reached for comment.
    I think that Mr. Mineo's first problem is that he hired an attorney whose office is in Africa.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

crinkle,
    are you using your avatar to prove that the woman wasn't the reason you wrote that on the wall. Unless you pointed at her while saying redrum with it painted on the wall, the avatar sounds resonable, strange but reasonable.

pic was taken inside her house and avatar pic was sent to her via email as a reminder NOT TO FUCK WITH ME.

99 to life.

dude, i hope all works out okay - but that's fucking hilarious
    Aliases: B-Dub, B-Dubya, & B. White

pic was taken inside her house and avatar pic was sent to her via email as a reminder NOT TO FUCK WITH ME.
    holy shit! good luck, yur gonna need it. i hope you can play it off as a joke of some sort.

NOT TO FUCK WITH ME.
    I bet it worked allll too well.

I heart this thread.

Was this before or after your unwelcome advances? I'm worried for you what if she takes you to court and you get put in jail?

Originally posted by hopped
    Was this before or after your unwelcome advances? I'm worried for you what if she takes you to court and you get put in jail?
    Who says my advances were unwelcome? She was into it, she just doesn't get my sense of humor.

Yikes dude, your public relations skills could use a bit of tweaking and if it was me, I'd never cop to anything, especially on an internet message board.

Few things can be more damaging than an angry bitch who hates you and has a way to make you pay.

I heart this thread more and more with each passing post.