Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Official CO Mini sticker thread

Ok. So I figured we have enough participants to take an official count of who's in. I figure if I post that we only need 8 more, it would be easier to get that 8 more. My minimum limit is 25 people (including myself) at 10 bucks apiece. I'll front the rest. I haven't gotten any additional quotes, so it looks like the total price is gonna be around 270 from... I forget. I'll check my email and get back to you guys on that. There is only like 3 bucks difference between 100 stickers and 500 stickers, so I figure the more, the merrier.

Anyway here is the list of who has agreed thus far to contribute:

Marshal Olson (in the form of tunes... amount unknown)
    Vicious (x2) PAID
    thommy21
    phishshow
    squatch
    telechuck (x2) PAID
    powderpig PAID
    coldsmoke PAID
    Son1cdeth (x2)
    itsjust123 PAID
    golden powder
    Telekoptero (if he ever gets a damn cell phone!!! )
    Low Budget PAID
    Below Zero
    eastvailhucker (x2) PAID
    jonski PAID
    jibco PAID
    kchri PAID
    cmsummit
    reidhresko PAID
    Frank Zappa PAID

PLEASE HOLD OFF ON SENDING ME PAYPAL UNTIL I POST FOR SURE THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN. That said, whoever wants to paypal me can do so (once I announce it) at chinto97@yahoo.com

LET'S GET THIS THING DONE! I'M CALLING ALL YOU CHEAP BASTARDS OUT!!!! Let's commemorate this puppy properly (as stickers may be the only thing short of video and photos to give your foggy substance-altered memory a sense of having been there).

I'll continue working on the design in paint unless someone would kindly care to do it in photoshop, or something better than paint. And if there is strong unrest about the "www.tetongravity.com" we'll have a vote. Otherwise the design stays as is (including the addition of the circular text).

HOT DAMN. WE HAVE 25. DON'T HESITATE TO SEND MORE TO THE FUND, BUT THE REQUIREMENT IS MET. THANKS, ALL!!!
    Last edited by Max Gosey; 03-09-2006 at 10:07 PM.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Lightbulb

How about a sticker commemorating the sticker commemorating the CO mini sticker for fuck's sake?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar Punani
    How about a sticker commemorating the sticker commemorating the CO mini sticker for fuck's sake?
    I'll set it off with 10 bucks Punani. You should probably start a new thread.
    Drive slow, homie.

Marshal Olson (in the form of tunes... amount unknown)
    Vicious (x2)
    thommy21
    Telekoptero (if he ever gets a damn cell phone!!! )
    Low Budget
    jonski
    reidhresko
    Frank Zappa
    Shmerham

I don't need 10 dollars in stickers, but I do need a sticker that says "colorado sucks". I like it too much.

im in for a $20. and check you pm.

Yea D!

I've got more suits than Liberace, but less than Eastvailhucker.

Hey Max. I've been keeping the sticker list updated from day one. Where's my name? No need for another list. Ok, you are handling it, but I think you should have everyone respond in the "Official" CO Mini thread - http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45219 No need for two lists.

So are you going to keep this list updated? If so, then I'll get rid of my list.

Someboday step up and put the "www.tetongravity.com" on the sticker design in Photoshop. No MS Paint bullshit. Make this think look good.
    Last edited by Below Zero; 02-28-2006 at 11:08 AM.
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

We didn't have stickers the last two years. Now everyone who is at the mini will know I was there too!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

"I wish I were in Utah" bumper sticker?

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

I'm in for $10. I'll give it to reidhresko if I see him this weekend.
    "Why do I always get more kisses on powder days?" -my wife

Talking

My contribution-

$10 for a sticker? Why don't we just use the funds to up the quality of beer? I am pretty sure there are less expensive places to get stickers if people really want it.

Seriously, there will be enough cameras so you can all remember it the next day, we don't need a sticker.

Oh yeah, count me in...................................unless it is a pow day somewhere.

My contribution, the word maggots used as per Blurred's suggestion....

I like "maggots" more than "PM" even though thats the standard elsewhere (but we dont take kindly to standard people round here)

I'll put money down; I don't know if I will be able to get out to CO in April, but I'll help the cause...
    The only prescription...is more cowbell.

I'll throw in $10 too. There's a good chance that I'd be at abasin one of those days regardless of the mini.

OK since no one else has said it. SUMMITS BITCH
    Move along nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by weibo
    OK since no one else has said it. SUMMITS BITCH

uhhh, there is a thread about this in there from like months ago...but no one reads it

I'd rather spend my money on beer honestly, but if it's the cool thing to do and we need a few more bucks ill throw down....
    Drive slow, homie.

I like this design.

"If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

in the middle of a Norman Rockwell painting
    Quote Originally Posted by Z
    I'd rather spend my money on beer honestly, but if it's the cool thing to do....
    Z, look here, you bitch....the beer will be flowing and the stickers will be plentiful. i will sack up and bring a keg if people want to throw down for some tasty suds... after all, it will be my b-day... lets figure that out. will it be BYOB, or should we go in on a barrel. i can throw down the cash and pick it up if that's what people want to do. personally, what would a beach mini at the basin be without a keg?

Quote Originally Posted by reidhresko
    Z, look here, you bitch....the beer will be flowing and the stickers will be plentiful. i will sack up and bring a keg if people want to throw down for some tasty suds... after all, it will be my b-day... lets figure that out. will it be BYOB, or should we go in on a barrel. i can throw down the cash and pick it up if that's what people want to do. personally, what would a beach mini at the basin be without a keg?
    Ahhhh shit. Yeah you want some stickers....If i rolled around in the fucking mothership i'd need a few also. 20 stickers won't even make a dent on that thing.

Im down for a keg, but its not to hard for everyone to BYOB....There will be enough either way.
    Drive slow, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    Ahhhh shit. Yeah you want some stickers....If i rolled around in the fucking mothership i'd need a few also. 20 stickers won't even make a dent on that thing.

Im down for a keg, but its not to hard for everyone to BYOB....There will be enough either way.

Its a definate that we will be bringing a keg of PBR either way...

we dont really ever charge for beer, but a couple bucks thrown down on the beach will ensure all the pibber you can drink...

on a side not does anyone have access to an old 40 gallon barrel that we can build a fire in?

We have like 3 cords of wood laying in my friends back yard, and we plan to camp up on the pass (at the lake if its melted out enough to drive in) and build a fire and party all night...

I don't know how you afford that gas pig especially with your daily dawn patrols, day trips and gear upgrades...I hope you carry a lot of mags around with you.

in the middle of a Norman Rockwell painting
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_smoke
    I don't know how you afford that gas pig especially with your daily dawn patrols, day trips and gear upgrades...I hope you carry a lot of mags around with you.
    we do what we can. thanks to all you tax-paying fuckers paying my tuition bills and my mortgage, i can afford to sink every penny i have into keeping the gas pig up and running and full of mags in search of the goods...

Quote Originally Posted by reidhresko
    we do what we can. thanks to all you tax-paying fuckers paying my tuition bills and my mortgage, i can afford to sink every penny i have into keeping the gas pig up and running and full of mags in search of the goods...
    Word up to that, I guess I am working for your ass in a way. That will make me feel a little better when doing my CO taxes....Clean out your PM's.