Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Iceman calls out Slip. Slip says....

Didn't want to bump that other thread, but after re-reading all the support you guys gave me in the 'Team 13 calls it quits' I feel some serious catholic guilt coming on. That 'other' thread really pissed me off, I guess.

I love you assholes! I am an asshole, and god damn it, who cares.

Kush swore at me with pubes between his teeth. blurred came at me like a hydra with 27 heads spewing arguments with himself. Carmel Jones Wilhelm the third, well, if he existed he would've offended the fuck out of me. What kind of pretentious name is that? Fuck him.

Was this a lil' gary to even rehash this? Was iceman so drunk he doesn't even remember what he said? Am I taking the internet too seriously again? Inquiring minds don't give a fuck.
    Last edited by meatdrink9; 02-23-2007 at 01:20 AM.

I didn't want to bump the other thread either, but I gotta admit I was curious as to your bad experiences with maggots.

I guess i have been lucky. I really haven't met any assholes. Not to say I have become best friends with every maggot I have met, but many of my closest friends were met on this board.

It's happened a lot, but nothing to cry about. I was an asshole to Brett when I met him, so I'm no saint. I'd prolly put the percentage lower to 33 now I think about it. Maybe I miff easy. I'm so sensy, bro.

And there's no way I'm going to list anyone, that would be dumb drama. Utah peeps have always been good, whatever happened to MikeZ?

I would say that slippy is one big douchebag, I mean the worst person I have ever met............

I may be saying this because he will not get my tickets to Alta this weekend!!

edit: oh yeah, remember that thing that I said I would let you have if I couldn't do it??? Guess what I'll let you know tomorrow if you should go jump off some things for practice!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

Quote Originally Posted by slippy View Post
    I was an asshole to Brett when I met him, so I'm no saint.
    I don't really remember you being an asshole, of course I was pretty drunk and barely remember that night. Next time we meet, we could totally hug it out...deal?

Yeah, I guess I just teased you a little bit. Wasn't really an asshole at all. Damn it! No hugs, though. Max needs them more than me, thanks.

Kush, your timing is bad, otherwise....

And thanks for passing on that girl, I knew you weren't man enough to handle her. I'll practice right away!

You'd probably think I am dick.

I make a shitty first impression, people think I am a bit cold and aloof. Which, I am. So, I really can't and don't get upset when someone has the balls to call me on it.

But, I hate chitchat and small talk and I bore easily, and I don't hide it very well.

For instance, although I find Kush to be kind of superficial and uninteresting, I am hypnotized by his 'hair flip', and therefore, I like to hang out with him. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by lph View Post

For instance, although I find Kush to be kind of superficial and uninteresting, I am hypnotized by his 'hair flip', and therefore, I like to hang out with him. Odd.
    YOU SON OF A BITCH, that's it I'm cutting my hair! I think it may be a twitch now, so you really shouldn't pick on someone with a handicap..

Moment skis

Quote Originally Posted by lph View Post
    You'd probably think I am dick.
    Really? I thought you were pretty cool when I met you. But then again, I'm not slippy. [/lph fan club]

No offense intended slippy.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

LPH, just say you're an artist and the girls will think you're awesome. I mean, even more awesome than they think, of course.

What pisses me off is I thought I was a dick to Brett, but now I think about it, it was a weak showing. Possibly a non-existant showing.

Now I feel less manly. I think I'm going to punch my roomates dog in the neck to get my manhood back...

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post

No offense intended slippy.
    Asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    Really? I thought you were pretty cool when I met you. But then again, I'm not slippy. [/lph fan club]
    IG, I think that was an aberration. I had fun that day, and really enjoyed everyone we skied with. Plus, any day I get to hang out with AG and MR. AG is usually a good one.

But Kush the handicapped are such easy targets. However, if you want to keep the hair I can write a script for an experimental drug that might just take care of that twitch.

disclaimer: side effects may include, nauseau, dizziness, alopecia, light sensitivity, and impotence.

Slippy, I guess i should have been WAY more of a dick to you when I picked you up (bike) shuttling the Pass.

I guess I didn't try hard enough. I'll make it up next time.

LPH, you just sound like a wet cold rag.

but that can have an understated steeziness, in an 'I'm so fucking cool' way, that generally gets the girls and she-males all hot. More power to you, hombre!
    Last edited by rideit; 02-23-2007 at 12:37 AM.

I was an asshole to Brett when I met him, so I'm no saint.
    you weren't an asshole... you showed me all around teton pass with the long travel bikes.... even after I forgot my shit at the bottom of the pass... heh.

oh. the other brett

slip, I've had some similar experiences too. some mags were great, others not so much. whatever... people are like that online here too. why should real-life be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by brettf View Post
    you weren't an asshole... you showed me all around teton pass with the long travel bikes.... even after I forgot my shit at the bottom of the pass... heh.

oh. the other brett

slip, I've had some similar experiences too. some mags were great, others not so much. whatever... people are like that online here too. why should real-life be any different?
    This isn't real life? AND....I thought it was a dick move to leave your stuff in your truck anyways. Maybe see ya in Moab this year....

RideIt, you were nothing how I expected you to be. You were, um, normal. I think normal may be an insult to some, so no offense.

NORMAL?

You fucking fuck!!!!

slip, if you like I can be a huge dickhead to rideit on saturday if we meet up at the village.

edit: oh and LPH it's not that you "make a shitty first impression" or are "cold and aloof", you're just old and crotchity and people expect that from the elderly ZING
    Last edited by kush1; 02-23-2007 at 12:56 AM.

Moment skis

Hollow threats.
    I BET I can out-dick you.

I think we should try a 'dick-off' on a crowded gondola.

Just for shits n' giggles.

No mashed potatos involved.

wow. a dick-off in wyoming... how brokeback of you!

It's not wyoming...it's Jackson.
    Different rules apply.

Thumbs up

Didn't want to bump that other thread, but after re-reading all the support you guys gave me in the 'Team 13 calls it quits' I feel some serious catholic guilt coming on. That 'other' thread really pissed me off, I guess.

I love you assholes! I am an asshole, and god damn it, who cares.

Kush swore at me with pubes between his teeth. blurred came at me like a hydra with 27 heads spewing arguments with himself. Carmel Jones Wilhelm the third, well, if he existed he would've offended the fuck out of me. What kind of pretentious name is that? Fuck him.

Was this a lil' gary to even rehash this? Was iceman so drunk he doesn't even remember what he said? Am I taking the internet too seriously again? Inquiring minds don't give a fuck.

Carmel Jones Wilhelm does not get mentioned often enough around here.

It's happened a lot, but nothing to cry about.
    What do you expect if you try and piss on peoples shins?
    Monty Python's version of the cougar phenomenon:
    "This is a frightened city. Over these houses, over these streets hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city. Yes, gangs of old ladies attacking defenseless, fit young men".

???: Last edited by meatdrink9 : Today at 07:20 AM
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

slip, i think you just want to be a dick. really are far to nice a guy to pull it off.

or at least you have never been a dick to me.

except when taking all my money at the poker table. bastard.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    ???: Last edited by meatdrink9 : Today at 07:20 AM
    Yeah, what the fuck is that? iceman is meatdrink is slippy?