Euro Snow Conditions?

Leaving in a week (2/29) and renting a car in Munich (AWD, snow tires, and chains), driving down to the Dolomites, to Innsbruck, through to Verbier and Courchavel, and then out of Torino.

Have heard that it's been a relatively low-snow year until recently, or has that changed? That will be good for driving, if not for skiing. All the passes should be open, etc. I once spent 8 hours in a two meter storm driving to Cervinia in what should have been a 3 hour ride, so that is definitely not what I'm looking for again. But a little fresh snow would certainly be welcome!

I know it's early, but I don't see much of anything snow-wise on the horizon before I get there either. Any current info is appreciated.

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by tromano View Post
    Apathy is harder for me to understand than passion.

Switzerland in general has a good cover above 2000 mt, scarse at 1300mt none lower. So if you stick to Graubünden and Wallis you should have fun and no problems

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando TGR Forums

Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

While the 2 people who have responded are on top of it, you might also check in here: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...58#post7025458
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Those sites are very much appreciated. Will check them closer in as I plot my course. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by tromano View Post
    Apathy is harder for me to understand than passion.

Current actual snowline elevation of existing snowpack

I recall seeing a website link of a Euro map that shows the current actual snowline elevation of existing snowpack. Does anyone happen to have this handy to share?