Prophet 130 vs fatypus allota vs moment comi

I have read the reviews and have done a search on this. I previously owned prophet 130 and loved them in the pow however when snowbird got tracked out they were not the best. I sold them and got praxis but could not get whole reverse side cut thing down. I am wondering if any one has ridden prophet 130 and any of the other two skis, and mad a comparions on them. I liked th surfy feeling of the prophets and being able to ski the lower half of the moutain.

Thanks
    Fat Yeti
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

Based on personal experience, and what I have heard about the Comis, I would go

1. Moment
    2. Line Prophet
    3. fatypus

I liked the prophet and hated the allota in good Rocky Mountian Pow. They performed almost the same when it got tracked out, the prophet was slightly better, so when it would get cruddy I would get a skinnier ski.
    Quote Originally Posted by TWINS View Post
    I love it when shitweasels get there panties all in a bunch.

Thanks for the input. Someone told me the moment skis had issues with bindings pulling out and other duribility issues. Form what I have hear here it sounds like they might be wrong.
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com

The Powder and Freeskier Buyer's Guide say that the Faty-pus was the most user-friendly fat ski on chop and crud. Dunno if that helps your decision at all. I have no experience with them, however.

I've only skied the Prophet 130 in slushy snow, and they go sl-o-o-w (obviously). Never had them on a groomer...yet.

All the binding issues were on test skis from last season and they all occured with only older versions of Look race turntables. There weren't any other, reported binding problems and that has all been dealt with for their premier season. There is a new binding mount plate in the skis to keep this from happening. I have found that the Comi's feel lighter on my feet and have better edge grip than the Line's. I can't attest to how well they will do on cut up snow as I simply wouldn't bother skiing a ski like that in anything but the deepest snow.

Thanks for the info that is good to know that that problem has been solved.

www.levelninesports.com