Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hey MountainSurf

Haha! I talked to you today and you had no idea that you were talking to me. Hahaaa!
    If you had a nickel for every nickel he has, you would have a lot of fuckin' nickels!

I'm watching you right now and you have no idea. Out the window, the glowing orb of a lit cigarette.

She's outta your league, Puppy.

Sorry.

OK mountainsurf- here, I am bumping this to the top of the que so you can see it.

and gheepup, I think I passed you on the cattrack- are you tall with volkls w teles?

"I always feel like..somebody's watching meeeee...and I have no privacy..ohohoh..." Was that Jermaine Jackson? I can't remember.

Too bad you're not the hottie I met at a party in Jackson last night.

to be continued...
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

MEEEOWWW.

GRRRR.

Ghee -pup ain't that tall, Salsa!

(BTW, anything going on with TVTAP?
    Targhee rumors?

PM me!)

Careful you guys [and especially MtnSurfy ]: Todays JH Daily....
    "Grizzly attacks man outside Tetonia home"

April 12, 2007

TETONIA, Idaho (AP) – A grizzly bear mauled an eastern Idaho man who was just outside his rural home on Tuesday, causing deep bite and claw wounds across the man’s back, investigators said.

Authorities did not immediately release the name of the 33-year-old victim of the Tuesday night attack, saying he requested anonymity. They said he was in stable condition and good spirits in an Idaho Falls hospital.

“He just stepped outside of his house to look for his dog ... then the bear knocked him down,” said Idaho Fish and Game Regional Supervisor Steve Schmidt, who visited the man Wednesday.

“The bear caused significant injuries to his head, back, shoulder and buttocks. In other words, the bear was biting him all over his backside,” Schmidt said.

On Wednesday, local authorities and Fish and Game officials set out to capture the bear, laying a series of traps and snares near the victim’s home in a rural subdivision outside Tetonia, about five miles west of the Wyoming border.

Schmidt said the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, which has the authority to manage grizzly bears, granted the state agency permission to remove the bear from the wild. The bear’s fate, if captured, is uncertain.

“After the well-being of the victim, the safety of the public is our top concern,” said Jon Heggen, the state agency’s enforcement chief.

The attack is the first in Idaho since July 3, when a female grizzly attacked a hiker near the western border of Yellowstone National Park. Grizzly attacks in Idaho are rare compared with neighboring states Wyoming and Montana, Idaho officials said.

In Tuesday’s attack, investigators said, the bear was likely drawn to the area to snack on a moose carcass discovered about 50 yards behind the man’s house. The landscape is a mix of sagebrush terraces and ravines timbered with aspen and conifers and inside a region known as the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.

“The cover is thick enough that unless you walked back there, you wouldn’t know a bear was there,” Schmidt said.

Grizzly bears have been protected for decades under the Endangered Species Act, but the federal government has proposed removing them from that list, citing steady increases in the population in and around Yellowstone National Park.

Federal biologists say the bear population has grown from 4 percent to 7 percent a year since the mid-1990s and that more than 600 grizzlies now live in the region.

http://www.jacksonholenews.com/article.php?art_id=1647
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I heard about the attack yesterday. Glad to hear he's alive and recovering. I have always admired his lightheartedness. Carry it through the recovery..
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Anyone we know?

Is his dog ok?
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Quote Originally Posted by Mountainsurf View Post
    Too bad you're not the hottie I met at a party in Jackson last night.

dissed and dismissed

Quote Originally Posted by renoenvy View Post
    dissed and dismissed
    Uhh, sorry. Didn't mean it that way, more like, really sorry b/c he was hot and if you were him....well lucky you, and lucky me. Wow. The Cosmo buzz is kicking in way hard. Wow.

Uhh, sorry. Didn't mean it that way, more like, really sorry b/c he was hot and if you were him....well lucky you, and lucky me. Wow. The Cosmo buzz is kicking in way hard. Wow.
    I didn't take your comment that way. That and I really didn't understand where rideit was coming from with his comment about you not being in my league. I wasn't hitting on you. The sarcazmometer may have been set low?

Anyway, I hope to see you and other mags up on the hill today. I will properly introduce myself. Keep an eye out for the old teal green 4S's this weekend.

Edit: Oh and I alomst forgot, I hope the guy that was attack by that grizzly is doing well.
    Last edited by GheePup; 04-14-2007 at 08:25 AM.
    If you had a nickel for every nickel he has, you would have a lot of fuckin' nickels!

I'll be campaigning to Save Mary's Nipple...still! Look forward to meeting you!!

Quote Originally Posted by renoenvy View Post
    dissed and dismissed
    I didn't mean to make it sound mean,
    I thought it was funny

I'd totally nail ya, ghee pup

Update...the dude mauled is a good friend of mine, he gets out of the hospital tomorrow.

Besides a batch of minestrone, I am bringing him, what else, a box of BEAR CLAWS!!!

I haven't heard about the dog yet, I assume he is OK. A bunch of my friends live in that neighborhood (up Rammel Mt. Road), and almost all of them have young children...scary!

PS, GheePup, I was joking. Only YOU know if you got game!

Nice to meet you today, Ghee Pup. Fun times at the Ghee. Ready to hit the road, though.

So, MS, does Ghee Pup have game?

Way to put me in an uncomfortable spot, Rideit. I like 'em a little taller, though. But I am sure that someone will play with him...

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    Way to put me in an uncomfortable spot, Rideit. I like 'em a little taller, though. But I am sure that someone will play with him...
    So in other words, you like a more refined game at this juncture in life?
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

MS it was good to officially meet you yesterday. You all shoulda seen the look on MS's face when I showed her my 20 year old 200's. Oh wait...you will when I get the helmet cam vid edited.

Great closing weekend and fun times were had by all. I want vid or pics of Jed making two giant jump turns, hucking the sick one foot rockband to a ten foot straightline on my Rossi 4S's after last chair at the top of DC. It is officially time to shave off my beard.

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post
    So in other words, you like a more refined game at this juncture in life?
    A more refined game? Hmmm. To address what I think you are getting at, I am not looking for a deep and meaningful reltionship at this time.

Shallow and passionate?

God bless. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Shallow and passionate?

God bless. Enjoy.
    Bingo!!!

michael jackson
    http://www.lyricscafe.com/j/jackson_...swatching.html

Cyndi Lauper
    I come home in the morning light
    My mother says when you gonna live your life right
    Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
    And girls they want to have fun
    Oh girls just want to have fun

The phone rings in the middle of the night
    My father yells what you gonna do with your life
    Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
    But girls they want to have fun