Check Out Our Shop
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Dumbfuck who can’t grasp asylum is a legal immigration process pretends to have thoughts.

My great grandpa snuck across the border...from Canada into Maine, because the Irish weren't too welcome in NY at that point.

This is the dumbest argument on the TGRs, hands down. A fucking nation of immigrants shouldn't marginalize immigrants. It should marginalize people who are too dumb to realize that it's literally our DNA as a nation. For Christ sakes, we have a giant green statue on a fucking island to remind us of that very fact.

Fuck off, magtards.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Dumbfuck who can’t grasp asylum is a legal immigration process pretends to have thoughts.
    Yea dumbfuck. Under the current rules, if you apply for asylum, and don't get it, you're barred from the US for 5 years, among other things.

Is this current situation really ideal for the migrants? You cannot argue that it is.

Demonizing any argument for reform of any kind is immoral, illogical, and some strange kind of brainwashed, I can't get how you people come up with this shit.

But ok, keep arguing for open borders so that undocumented workers can be exploited by the wealthy and powerful. You're more interested in acting smug than you are the wellbeing of the migrants or this country. And anyone who questions it, even from the perspective of the migrants right to receive documentation, is met with nothing but ire? What kind of dystopia is this?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    My great grandpa snuck across the border...from Canada into Maine, because the Irish weren't too welcome in NY at that point.

This is the dumbest argument on the TGRs, hands down. A fucking nation of immigrants shouldn't marginalize immigrants. It should marginalize people who are too dumb to realize that it's literally our DNA as a nation. For Christ sakes, we have a giant green statue on a fucking island to remind us of that very fact.

Fuck off, magtards.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk
    Which argument are you referring to exactly? Mine? Or the argument to allow them in undocumented so they can then be exploited far easier by US employers because they lake documentation and can be intimidated easily without legal protections? Which one of these arguments is in favor of marginalization and can you explain how?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Which argument are you referring to exactly? Mine? Or the argument to allow them in undocumented so they can then be exploited far easier by US employers because they lake documentation and can be intimidated easily without legal protections? Which one of these arguments is in favor of marginalization and can you explain how?
    How about neither of your arguments ?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Sorry if this is an unpopular opinion.

No, not really.

We had an established system for immigration at one time. It has been badly broken by politics over the past 40 years. Yes we need immigration, what we have right now is a goat fuck and is not tenable.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Is it allowable to be pro immigrant and stimulatingly recognize that the current situation/ policy/ lack there is destabilizing? Or is that not allowed?

This immigrant right here that associates with those from around the world (both legal and illegal) on the daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Is it allowable to be pro immigrant and stimulatingly recognize that the current situation/ policy/ lack there is destabilizing? Or is that not allowed?

This immigrant right here that associates with those from around the world (both legal and illegal) on the daily?
    smooth brained both sides dumbfuckery and dickwaving, go foggy go!

the us “debate” is people who use “illegals” to rage against immigration at large, and yes, that’s factual because they support policy that reduces legal immigration vs. people who support immigration.

get fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post

No, not really.

We had an established system for immigration at one time. It has been badly broken by politics over the past 40 years. Yes we need immigration, what we have right now is a goat fuck and is not tenable.
    ^This, right here.

smooth brained both sides dumbfuckery and dickwaving, go foggy go!

the us “debate” is people who use “illegals” to rage against immigration at large, and yes, that’s factual because they support policy that reduces legal immigration vs. people who support immigration.

get fucked.
    So it's awesome as is?

No conversation, no compromise, no middle ground, no respecting other peoples reality?

Only two teams and if someone isn't on yours, fuck that guy?

You hate everything about the caricature you've painted of me. That's fine. But when you extrapolate that level of intolerance across the entire populace, society breaks down.

Or maybe you are just winning the internet. What does a dumb fuck like me know?

You don't even need to talk about it from the perspective of the wellbeing of the US. Undocumented workers are exploited intimidated etc. It is unethical to let the current situation continue, but wealthy and powerful people and corporations WANT things to continue as they are because they get slave labor, pay less taxes, and also get to make money off the prison industrial complex. Its all a racket, and when you factor in that every major US bank has been caught knowingly laundering cartel money, you realize its a racket that produces profit at every step of the cycle for those in power.

The victims are the migrants, and the american people.

But no, being 'pro human rights' these days is typically just being a corporate shill, loudly vocalizing certain highly specific 'human rights crisis' while ignoring or being outright complicit in many others. Its not about human life dignity compassion etc. Not at all.

So it's awesome as is?

No conversation, no compromise, no middle ground, no respecting other peoples reality?

You hate everything about the caricature you've painted of me. That's fine. But when you extrapolate that level of intolerance across the entire populace, society breaks down.

There are a lot of issues that polarization almost makes sense or at least seems to be expected on, like guns, is just such a an ideological difference it makes sense people would just be on difference sides, but immigration is probably the best example for polarization creating stupidity.

15 years ago, if you asked liberals if the border should be secured, as well as allowing legal access to migrants via a useable buearocratic process, virtually all librals would say well yes, it should be secured. The idea we should just not have border security would have been viewed as insane.

So it's awesome as is?

Jesus Christ there’s nothing worse than a try hard fucking a straw man in public like a chihuahua in heat. Go pound some fucking nails blue collar man.

I think the current system is broken, needs reform, but there is not much support for reform that allows substantial legal immigration. If you think otherwise yer a fucking idiot, yes. And catch phrases like jenkem’s “Securing the border” is meaningless pablum for gun humpers that need a security blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

if it wasn’t for bad faith, he’d have no faith at all.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post

No, not really.

It is tenable for some of the ultra wealthy. The more chaotic and disrupted our society becomes, at least up to a certain point, the more wealth becomes concentrated at the top. Especially when they get to use what is basically slave labor with little to no legal protections for their workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

Do you not have basic reading comprehension skills? Only one of those was 'my' argument.

BUt ok, what do you suggest? Letting things just continue as is ?

Or do you have zero ideas, but just wanted to insult me real quick because you need that emotionally for some silly reason?

With no respect, because neither jenkem or foggy deserve any, you can’t rage against illegal immigration without raging against the restrictions on legal immigrants like H1B visas.

Honest Question

How is my buy the book contracting business supposed to pay undocumented workers? Can they get liability insurance so I can 1099 them? Because I can't W2 them? Or just $20s of the stack?

Does the shadow economy benefit anyone? License, registration, proof of insurance, liability workmans comp, business licence, CCW, health insurance, building permit? So fuck all that shit?

Does the shadow economy benefit anyone? License, registration, proof of insurance, liability workmans comp, business licence, CCW, health insurance, building permit? So fuck all that shit?
    Moron asks who non enforcement of regulations and standards benefits.

With no respect, because neither jenkem or foggy deserve any, you can’t rage against illegal immigration without raging against the restrictions on legal immigrants like H1B visas.
    Ok dumbfuck who can't read. I have done exactly that already. I didn't mention h1b specifically, but I've already made it very clear that legitmate means for immigration needs to be improved as part of immigration reform.

Neither securing the border, nor trying to overhaul the system for legal immigration, will work in insolation from each other.

This has been my entire premise. Furthermore, neither foggy nor I nor anyone else here is 'raging' about immigration. Maybe I shouldn't criticize your reading comprehension as it seems more obvious you just don't even bother reading what I write before you reply to it.

So you can't address any of my points, and are only able to reply to me if you're actually replying to some imaginary person who says things entirely different than what I say? What exactly causes this kind of mental problem? Is it BPD, or just constantly huffing paint thinner?

No raging or naming calling here, just questions. So who does benefit?

I try and do my best on the daily with tolerance, positivity, learning and so on. You gonna throw be a couple of bones and help me understand your reality or is that not your game?

That is clearly not his game. He is far too compassionate for the poor migrants to actually take any of this seriously when he can be smug instead.

No raging or naming calling here, just questions. So who does benefit?

I try and do my best on the daily with tolerance, positivity, learning and so on. You gonna throw be a couple of bones and help me understand your reality or is that not your game?
    When you post bad faith bullshit like this I look at you ass a bad faith bullshitter. You sure as fuck have opinions about people that cut corners elsewhere, so if you can’t see this for what it is, you are dumber than I thought or more bad faith. Either way, fuck off.

Dumber than a box of rocks bro. Are you gonna send me a Christmas card or not?

Dumber than a box of rocks bro. Are you gonna send me a Christmas card or not?
    preen harder. “Who benefits from cutting corners to reduce labor costs” is not a serious question.