there was a joke made about it on Jay Leno last night... but it's true... and it's been killing me for months, since I know the peeps involved in the whole shebang... and i'm sworn to secrecy.

The 'anonymous' proposer has been on Good Morning America, ET, and more, drumming up support and sponsors. The whole process has been interesting to watch peripherally, as the idea has grown and morphed.

At first, the dude was just going to raise the money to buy his own commercial, when it was clear it wasn't going to happen, (what they did raise is going to a childrens' hospital) they started shopping out companies willing to give up 15 seconds of their slot to give this guy the floor... and CBS is still very interested - so it may well happen.

you can catch up on the whole idea at: MySuperProposal.com

So these last few days are going to be intense, waiting to see if these people pull off the ultimate marriage proposal during the most expensive time on TV. I'm stoked if it happens, and I'll be at Fartbag's celebrating in supreme style!

I'm so f'ing happy the Superbowl is almost here, even if the Pats didn't make it!