WTB Stiff Tongue for Krypton Cross boots

I bought some Dalbello Krypton Cross boots on SAC earlier this year, and I'm thinking that they may be a little soft in flex for me. If I'm not mistaken, I think that the tongues on the Krypton pro's are interchangable with the cross'. If there are any K Pro owners out there that are not using the stiffer tonge, I'm interested. Also, I may have a pair of Krypton cross' in a 26 mondo for sale. brand new. Thanks.

Can't help you on the tounge's but how do you like the fit? You have wide feet and if so is there enough room in the front?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer28 View Post
    Can't help you on the tounge's but how do you like the fit? You have wide feet and if so is there enough room in the front?
    My concern was whether my foot would fit. I was thinking that there would be too much room, because I consider my feet fairly narrow and low volume. I've maxed out the buckles ability to tighten. Not much of a surprise due to my narrow feet, and skinny lower leg. However, I can still reposition the buckles to tighen more if need be. With everything cinched up, they fit feel pretty good with not much wiggle room in the front. This may also be because I'm wearing half a mondo size smaller than usual. I will know for sure once I have skied in them. Hope that helps.

Interested in your Krypton Cross

Quote Originally Posted by Junker View Post
    I bought some Dalbello Krypton Cross boots on SAC earlier this year, and I'm thinking that they may be a little soft in flex for me. If I'm not mistaken, I think that the tongues on the Krypton pro's are interchangable with the cross'. If there are any K Pro owners out there that are not using the stiffer tonge, I'm interested. Also, I may have a pair of Krypton cross' in a 26 mondo for sale. brand new. Thanks.
    Hi, do you still have the KRYTON Cross 26 for sale ? I would be interested.

Cheers