Help with riveting ski boots

I tried a seach and didn't find much so I am looking for some help. I just got a pair of Lange 130's and didn't realized that they are sold in "kit" form. Which I now understand to mean that the cuffs and bottoms of the boots are not yet connectected.

All the hardware is there and there are two cuff options (although I can't tell the difference between the two cuffs) so putting the pieces together is not big deal but on the inside of the boot there is a rivet that needs to be closed off on the inside of the shell. Is this something I can do? I have set small aluminum rivets before with a hammer and a little revit tool but don't see how that would be possible to do in the inside of a boot. Can a shop do this? The more I look at it the more I feel like you need some kind of heavy-duty industrial machine to do the job. And the more I feel like a dumbass for buying these boots unseen.

Thanks for any help.

I’d imagine one of the better shops in the greater SLC area could help you out.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge

This is a riveting question.

You can do something like this.

http://www.bylerrivet.com/items.asp?cat=23&subid=12

There's a tool the tail goes into and the tool pulls the bulb looking part into the sleeve and flattens it out. The finished product looks similar to a rivet but you don't have to hammer it.

It's called a blind rivet or a huck. Most shops with boot fitters should be able to hook you up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

you have purchased a comp 140 kit that was available for a couple years in the states all the parts should be there and any good shop should have a rivet tool in the back that can attached the rivet to the inner ankle(although iirc both the hinges on the boot were screw in for that kit)
    the cuffs should/may have letter codes on them that say ZB or ZC that indicate stiffness PM me if you find codes and i'll try to help you out...

We've got one at the Park City Surefoot. It's a pretty easy process if you have the press. I'm not working there at the moment, but they are open. Swing on up and they should be able to hook you up.