Red Impact Shorts - Sizing ?

I'm thinking about getting some of these shorts, but am wondering about sizing. I can't find a sizing chart for them (already looked on the RED website) so don't really know what to get. I wear a 36x34 in street pants, and usually a L or XL in ski pants. If anyone has any experience with the sizing of these things let me know.

Thanks.

I wear 31x32 pants, and the L shorts fit me pretty well (I have a large ass-to-waist ratio for a white guy). You might want to err on the side of XL, the shorts are pretty snug and the mesh isn't all that stretchy.

I'm a 36" waist and I think mine are an XL, but I'll look when I get home and post if different. Pretty good shorts from my experience - better than any other Burton product I've had. I looked at the Seirus ones earlier this season and almost bought a pair - but couldn't justify since I was broke and there's nothing really wrong with my Reds. The Seirus ones were much more flexible/soft/comfortable.

XL- fer sure

32" waist and I wear the medium
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

So I'm in the same boat as Big Blue at the moment. I'm a 32-33 waist and 6'2''/155. Debating between the M and L.

Stuff that's too tight starts to mess with my digestive system, but on the other hand I obviously don't want these lose. Any other medium or large wearers out there have input?

There was some talk last year about downsizing because they're loose and they stretch ...
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=92279

I'm a bad person to ask, cause I'm super small.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

I bought a pair for the kirkwood comp last year. The store I bought from had only size medium. I wear size 34 in. jeans. The medium was too tight and I had to return the medium but would have bought the large if they were in.

I'm a 34 and got the med. I don't wear them for skiing though, just mtn biking. I'd probably get the large if they went over polypro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!