Check Out Our Shop
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    yeah as burly as that is , if you were coherent enough to descend using your partners gear and leaving him EL FUCKO-ED, you were also coherent enough to know you would be essentially enabling his death. cant wait to hear more accounts from the climbers themselves, story says they were only cold hungry and dehydrated,but otherwise ok, so ya gotta wonder WTF??
    there will never be no peace, down here, in a babylon

Quote Originally Posted by UNIBONGER
    cant wait to hear more accounts from the climbers themselves,
    You speak Korean?

Village Idiot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbuck
    You speak Korean?
    You speak STFU?

[QUOTE=UNIBONGER]the real question here is one of ethics
    would you attempt to descend using your partners gear while he attempts to summit,knowing he is expecting to return ?
    leaving your partner to fend for himself as you attempt to save your own precious life without communicating that to him?

The climber who left his partner on a ledge with altitude sickness so he could put another notch on his ice axe is the guy I'd rather not climb with. Leaving a sick partner is a last resort in my book, and leaving him behind in order to summit is unconscionable.

Public Service Announcement

For fuckssake, fucking read this before posting: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20100
    and then shut the fuck up.
    Jumbuck, it always helps to smoke crack (or in your case, cock?) after posting, not before.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

amen to that.
    excellent point maddog

Its safe to say that you have never, nor will ever, come close to attempting such a route.
    To do list for Jumbuck
    1) Come off your high horse. You will not impress anybody here like this. If you're such a bad ass, go climb some shit, take pictures, post them, and write an entertaining story. Spread stoke, not arrogance.

2) This board is full of insulting posts, the more you get riled up from them, the more will be directed your way. Calm down, don't get so angry, it's the god damn internet for fucks sake.

whats that crazy ass show on ESPN? with all the oreintal dudes doing those amazing obstacle courses?

those guys are ballers
    "I think people resist freedom because they're afraid of the unknown. But it's ironic....That unknown was once very well known. It's where our souls belong....The only solution is to confront them--confront yourself--with the greatest fear imaginable. Expose yourself to your deepest fear. After that, fear has no power, and fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." -Jim Morrison

Village Idiot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Humble
    whats that crazy ass show on ESPN? with all the oreintal dudes doing those amazing obstacle courses?

those guys are ballers
    Gooks gone wild?

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Quote Originally Posted by Village Idiot
    Gooks...
    Why? What's up with the hate?
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by bklyntrayc

no shit.

racism = ignorance.

im prejudice against stupid people, and they come in every shape, size and color.

theres always this one dumbass in all my mirrors, he is a real idiot.
    "I think people resist freedom because they're afraid of the unknown. But it's ironic....That unknown was once very well known. It's where our souls belong....The only solution is to confront them--confront yourself--with the greatest fear imaginable. Expose yourself to your deepest fear. After that, fear has no power, and fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." -Jim Morrison

Shock Value would be my guess. I hope it is anyways...

Village Idiot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by P_McPoser
    Shock Value would be my guess. I hope it is anyways...
    Who cares what we hate people on? I'm an equal opportunity hater.

Village Idiot Guest
    It's a term on endearment.

nope, youre just lame ass stuck in the early 20th century.
    grow up.

you are probably a beater on skis, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Spdfrk43
    For fuckssake, fucking read this before posting: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=20100
    and then shut the fuck up.
    Jumbuck, it always helps to smoke crack (or in your case, cock?) after posting, not before.
    So were you smoking crack when reading this thread?
    Did you miss the part where I handed UNIBONG, McPoser, Rideit, etc their collective asses?

I read your little club house rules. Is there a secret hand shake?

Quote Originally Posted by P_McPoser
    To do list for Jumbuck
    1) Come off your high horse. You will not impress anybody here like this. If you're such a bad ass, go climb some shit, take pictures, post them, and write an entertaining story. Spread stoke, not arrogance.

2) This board is full of insulting posts, the more you get riled up from them, the more will be directed your way. Calm down, don't get so angry, it's the god damn internet for fucks sake.
    You're the one telling everyone to STFU, not me. I never said I was a badass, just pointed out that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Then you go all hissy like.

Take your own advice.

Don't force me to bust a cap in your a$$!
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Village Idiot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pointedem
    nope, youre just lame ass stuck in the early 20th century.
    grow up.

you are probably a beater on skis, too.
    So you can call me a lame ass beater, but the word gook is unacceptable....you sir, are a fucking idiot. -The village idiot

Village Idiot Guest
    Don't force me to bust a cap in your a$$!
    Wouldn't that be a "ball" in my a$$?

Wouldn't that be a "ball" in my a$$?
    I'm a lover and a fighter.
    My aim, it is perfect, no? If you're not ready for the ball, how about my pinky finger to start?

So were you smoking crack when reading this thread?
    Did you miss the part where I handed UNIBONG, McPoser, Rideit, etc their collective asses?

I read your little club house rules. Is there a secret hand shake?

Jumbuck, you're a fucking idiot. Funnily enough you've come onto a forum that's a partly a big popularity contest and started spraying holier than thou shit at everyone possible. Way to go little buddy!!!

Take a little time to realise 1/2 the stuff here is tongue in cheek, but I somehow doubt you'd pick up on subtleties. If you sift through the baiting and sarcasm you can take a lot out of here. Don't act like you're better than everyone because chances are you don't know who you're talking to and judging from the above post, everyone's better than you, you're a dick. You really don't get it and I think you should re-evaluate or leave.

And just who's putting what in who's ass?^^^^^

Village Idiot Guest
    I'm a lover and a fighter.
    My aim, it is perfect, no? If you're not ready for the ball, how about my pinky finger to start?
    How about you wrestle me to the floor, then we make love?

You can use your pinky finger to loosen yourself up.

Quote Originally Posted by addict
    Jumbuck, you're a fucking idiot. Funnily enough you've come onto a forum that's a partly a big popularity contest and started spraying holier than thou shit at everyone possible. Way to go little buddy!!!

Take a little time to realise 1/2 the stuff here is tongue in cheek, but I somehow doubt you'd pick up on subtleties. If you sift through the baiting and sarcasm you can take a lot out of here. Don't act like you're better than everyone because chances are you don't know who you're talking to and judging from the above post, everyone's better than you, you're a dick. You really don't get it and I think you should re-evaluate or leave.

And just who's putting what in who's ass?^^^^^
    I think you're the one taking yourself too seriously.
    I'm just batting flys.

So you're not supposed to spread holier than thou shit here?
    Are you sure?
    I thought this was the place where you get to talk shit about shit you really don't know anything about, but have heard about on the internet.