Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

whistler cougar hunting is good eh

tr to follow in AM

with pics????

Quote Originally Posted by shirk
    tr to follow in AM
    OH BOY!!!
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

Good indeed...

edit: 300th post, wahoo!
    Turning is for when things get in your way ||

update....must now ditch cougar...got txt from hottie sweedish skier chick that I had met on gondi then ran into in village ....life is ruff eh.....but cougar is a sure thing.....damn decisions......

there is a local saying that says "The miniskirts you must follow because the cougars they are"

.... dude. all the cougars in whistler right now are mexican.

p.s. whistler SO sucks right now people-wise, but the powpow is off the hook and I skied Escalator today (I've wanted to do it for about 4 years...)
    Believe.

wooooohaaaaaaaaa made the right decision...made a great connection with hottie blond swede chicha....sorry no hook up or pics....I'll do my part on future missions to get pics for the maggots

the cougar was ready and willing so next time I am back in Toronto I can add a proper ending to this TR

/end semi drunk thread

HAHAHA I was thinking the same thing about Tahoe............. so good this past winter! Fucking awsome!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    I hope I don't get murdered. The kid I hung out with was really creepy.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Max, please stop with the random postings- you're turning into AKPM.

reunion tour?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtrubs
    .... dude. all the cougars in whistler right now are mexican.

p.s. whistler SO sucks right now people-wise, but the powpow is off the hook and I skied Escalator today (I've wanted to do it for about 4 years...)
    escalator or elevator? elevator is the one where you have to straightline the top or do a sketchy rocky traverse to the other side.. escalator is the really mellow one further down the ridge.. but it has a fun little drop skiers left of the regular entrance. and the first one, sunrise, is a nice straightline. there's also a few little unmarked ones scattered about.. its a cool area a lot of people skip in favour of the trees.

An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs...

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Gosey
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs...
    Max, stop licking the postage stamps that those kids on Pearl St. wearing wool socks and Birkenstocks gave you...
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by Plakespear
    Max, stop licking the postage stamps that those kids on Pearl St. wearing wool socks and Birkenstocks gave you...
    Don't you nutsacks realize that young Max has given us the secret to life?

Elevators Break, Escalators can only become stairs.

That's soooo fucking deep. Read between the lines mutha fuckas!

Quote Originally Posted by grapedrink
    escalator or elevator? elevator is the one where you have to straightline the top or do a sketchy rocky traverse to the other side.. escalator is the really mellow one further down the ridge.. but it has a fun little drop skiers left of the regular entrance. and the first one, sunrise, is a nice straightline. there's also a few little unmarked ones scattered about.. its a cool area a lot of people skip in favour of the trees.
    Elevator! I didn't straightline it unfortunately, I don't trust my noodle seth pistols for mach turkey blasting through crud to the bottom, I was seriously contemplating it though. Instead I traversed a wee bit right over the spine and had that far right chute all to myself, first tracks = $$$$$$$!

I was super stoked, I love doing things like that that I've wanted to do a long time... p.s. it wasn't that scary.
    Believe.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtrubs
    Elevator! I didn't straightline it unfortunately, I don't trust my noodle seth pistols for mach turkey blasting through crud to the bottom, I was seriously contemplating it though. Instead I traversed a wee bit right over the spine and had that far right chute all to myself, first tracks = $$$$$$$!

I was super stoked, I love doing things like that that I've wanted to do a long time... p.s. it wasn't that scary.
    yeah no one goes in there, always great snow even a day or two later.. i haven't been in a couple weeks but the traverse used to be pretty shitty. if you get first tracks again just slip down to that first spine, point it, and do a hard left hand turn, then its a piece of cake

Quote Originally Posted by grapedrink
    yeah no one goes in there, always great snow even a day or two later.. i haven't been in a couple weeks but the traverse used to be pretty shitty. if you get first tracks again just slip down to that first spine, point it, and do a hard left hand turn, then its a piece of cake

Pfffffftttt- next time there will be no sideslipping: I'm going to point it from the top and straightline that sucker all the way to the bottom of the bowl!
    Believe.

Quote Originally Posted by P_McPoser
    Don't you nutsacks realize that young Max has given us the secret to life?

Elevators Break, Escalators can only become stairs.

That's soooo fucking deep. Read between the lines mutha fuckas!
    Either that, or I like Mitch Hedberg.

Max - when the milk is gloppy and green you throw it away, buddeh.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Gosey
    Either that, or I like Mitch Hedberg.
    Funny. When I first read that, it was in a Mitch Hedberg voice, because it sounded just like something he would say. Heh. Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

On bigtrubses they're called "Yabbos."

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster
    On bigtrubses they're called "Yabbos."
    Okay, how often do I need to say that trubs means trouble?! Not boooooobs! I don't have big boobs! I'm 5'9 and have been referred to recently as a 'rake'.... put two and two together here...
    Believe.

Listen, Rake. Nice work running Elevator. Ride it switch to the..... oh forget it.
    Turning is for when things get in your way ||