Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arrow FS: 187 4FRNT MSPS

I have a pair of 187 4FRNT msps for sale from the 04/05 season. I only skiied them for 4 Mammoth pow days... no rails/boxes/dirt/roots/ice/etc. The skis are in nearly PERFECT condition... the bases and edges are immaculate, and the topsheet only has a few VERY minor scratches. They were drilled once for p12s (not included) at the freeride mark for a 314mm boot. PM or e-mail me with offers.

i know first hand that this guy is a good seller.

sick skis man.

Bump.....

any price range you are looking to get?

Yeah... I'm looking for $350. Thanks...

Bump....

Bump.... I WANT $350... but feel free to make offers...

Interested in any trades? PM me if so.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

those arent supermodels.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rxvcgiii
    "Not Armada, Line, Ninthward, K2, Rossignol, Salomon, Volkl, Dynastar, Atomic, Troublemaker, 1080, Gun, Foil, Ten-Eighties, Seth Pistol Vicious, Public Enemies, Fujative, AR5, ARV, Ants, JP vs. Julien, Scratch, Karma, Gotama, Prophet, Chronic, Invader, Elizabeth, Twin-tip, Twin tip, Newschool, New school, Freestyle, Freeride"

No shit, Sherlock.
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

BLOODSWEATSTEEL Guest

Keyword spammers......

It's a good way to get people who don't know enough about the sport to know about 4frnt, to see my auction... I see no problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 40footer
    those arent supermodels.
    No, they're not the Supermodels.

Bump....

Quote Originally Posted by rxvcgiii
    It's a good way to get people who don't know enough about the sport to know about 4frnt, to see my auction... I see no problem with it.
    Really? Cuz' you're jacking up everyone's actual searches for the actual products that you're specifically NOT selling. It's like, a pain in the ass.

You get that part, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnB
    Really? Cuz' you're jacking up everyone's actual searches for the actual products that you're specifically NOT selling. It's like, a pain in the ass.

You get that part, right?
    is finding one extra pair of skis in your search "jacking you up"? maybe it comes up and it's something you should be considering that you weren't previously aware of. comon man... no need to be a fuckass.

You're right, seanvicious, there's no need to be a fuckass. I do think it's an annoying game to play, but I don't really have my panties in a bunch about it. I am surprised that you're leaping to the rescue of a single-posting JONG/lurker using the forum to unload gear, but then again, gear is gear...

Serious question: Is listing thirty-five other products helpful to a potential buyer in any way, really, as rxcgviiptvlcc claims? Or is it just helpful for him, to fool people into viewing his ad? I can see your point, in that mentioning two or three very similar pieces of gear could honestly be useful in the way implied. But when you're listing every ski manufacturer known, hell, you're just plain spamming. And spammers, we all know, are scum.

Regardless, it seems lame that when two other mags called him on it (not me) he still just plain denied that it's any problem at all.

Last thing I'll say: Is it really so annoying when just one telemarketer calls you at your home? There are any number of reasons to dislike it, even it it didn't put you out in any real way. But mostly we think it's sucky behavior. Anyway; to each his own.

Every single term I added correlates directly with the auction. I'm trying to sell an item... and when one sells an item, one generally attempts to assess and use the particular marketplace to his/her advantage. In my case, I used my knowledge of eBay's search engine to draw more attention to my item... in the same way that one may use the "bold" or "gallery" options offered by the site to draw in buyers.

To answer your question... listing thirty-five other products is helpful to both myself and whoever wishes to purchase the item. Ofcourse, as the seller, I am looking out for myself... if I truly wanted nothing more than to help the buyers, I'd just give them the skis for free.

Fact is, buddy, you're living in a capitalistic and materialistic society, and everybody around you will do whatever they can to push their product... if you don't like it, blame society.

Sean came "leaping to the rescue" because he's a buddy of mine, and he knows that I'm a completely legitimate seller. No, I don't use this board, but I figured my chances of selling the skis would increase with more exposure. I'm not some random fuck in some third world country trying to buy your organs... if anybody is interested in the skis, they can PM me, e-mail me, AIM me... hell, they can even call me or come and pick them up from my house. And besides, I don't understand how you can call me a "single-posting JONG/lurker" when you only have 50 posts yourself.

I don't believe that my auction, in any way, should have offended you... but if it has, I apologize. I'm trying to find a buyer for my skis... that's all there is to it.

i think both of you guys made your points and there is no need for more arguing.

let's get back to the topic: there are msps for sale for a fair price.

Only 24 hours to go! Go bid!

Well... I put them back on eBay... with a Buy It Now for 325... if they don't sell... I'm keeping them for next season.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8801092483
    Last edited by rxvcgiii; 04-24-2006 at 10:11 PM.

bump..someone jump on them..

Bump....

Trade you for 190 Explosivs w/ Salomon 900 (DIN 11) bindings mounted, straight across.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.