Nr the sea , on the other side of the pond..

FS: Eurozone 185 cm Rossignol 9X World Cup Race Stock GS with FKS 185 8-18 binders

hi,

I'm looking to get rid of a pair of 04/05 185cm Rossignol 9x World Cup Race Stock GS skis with the Rossignol FKS 185 8-18 binders.

They are in great condition. a few little top sheet nicks. The Edges are razor sharp at the moment and the base is in great nick but could do with a wax. The binders are in great condition too with a few little scrapes but nothing these full metal badboys can't handle. They have the Rossy FK plate on them drilled to fit up to a 330mm boot but they were originally setup for a 305mm boot for boot center perfection.

I would prefer to sell them as an item but if theres no interest in the skis, i would consider selling the binders seperately.

I have no idea what to ask for on these so offers please ladies and gents...

Semper in Pulveris .... Only the depth varies

If they don't sell as an item, I'd be interested in the bindings.

Im intrested but have no clue on what to offer, they are now 3-4 seasons old as the 07 model has just been released. Can you email me with pics and price for with bindings and without, as the din is a little high for me, i would rather use my FKS155.
    my email is tcross@30gigs.com

bought that exact same set-up for $250 on e-bay this summer binders and all. great beer league race boards.

Quote Originally Posted by tcross.au
    Im intrested but have no clue on what to offer, they are now 3-4 seasons old as the 07 model has just been released. Can you email me with pics and price for with bindings and without, as the din is a little high for me, i would rather use my FKS155.
    my email is tcross@30gigs.com

Just to clarify, They are 04/05 season, they are 18 months old and were used for only one season. They have not been used this season at all.

These skis are in the UK in the Eurozone in case anyone is unaware.

Skis only £120 + shipping
    Binders only £120 + shipping.
    Skis and Binders, £220 + shipping.

Damit! How many pairs of skis do you have??

If I hadn't just bought your Salomons I would be very interested - that looks like a screaming hot deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletizer
    Damit! How many pairs of skis do you have??

If I hadn't just bought your Salomons I would be very interested - that looks like a screaming hot deal.
    I gotta lot of skis .... , If you want these ones, we could probably come to a deal .....