Crystal Dec 17th...Bullwheel party

There is a fiesta in the making as we speak.....

Demo day.
    Join us in the Bullwheel for an après party with live music from 3pm-6pm. At 6pm there will be a showing of the new TGR movie on a big screen. Be sure to stick around because there are tons of prizes to be raffled off following the movie. Prizes include skis, clothing and other great gear. All raffle proceeds will benefit `Toys for Tots'. A full dinner menu will be available until 9pm. To top it all off there will be a DJ from 9pm-12pm spinning records that will keep your body rockin'! 21+ after 9pm with ID on the 17th (woohoo)

Just thought I would let you know.....

I will be there demoing away!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Thanks for the info- I was planning on going up sunday with some people from my work but looks like I will have to get up there saturday as well.

think I may have to go up....hmmmm......

what else to do @ Crystal after the lifts close, besides drink heavily?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper Bones

what else to do @ Crystal after the lifts close, besides drink heavily?
    Exactly- now I just need to find a designated driver........

[QUOTE=Jumper Bones]what else to do @ Crystal after the lifts close\QUOTE]
    Not much to do WHILE the lifts are running. You won't see me at Crystal this weekend. This NO SNOW is really breaking me, although I might hit up Norse...

aarggghh They are full for the demo and not allowing people to register anymore. I wish I knew about this sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by nutcase
    aarggghh They are full for the demo and not allowing people to register anymore. I wish I knew about this sooner.
    Register on the hill - opens at 8:30
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Duder
    [Not much to do WHILE the lifts are running. You won't see me at Crystal this weekend. This NO SNOW is really breaking me, although I might hit up Norse...

So you're not going to be there? Well, yeah the conditions aren't the best but I'm going for the demo - might as well see how some of these skis fair in conditions like this.

It will be nice to be in the cool mountian air and see some snow....hopefully it will put me in more of a holiday mood.

the conditions can't be that bad- I haven't been up in almost 2 weeks but I'm sure its not as bad as you say- I mean- compared to last year I'm sure it's still pretty good.

I'm going up on Saturday pending how much I can get done before I have to go back to CO for a few weeks....

so, dunno If I could stay late. may end up going to Alpental or the summit to hang out in the park depending on what the snow is like.

Quote Originally Posted by nutcase
    the conditions can't be that bad- I haven't been up in almost 2 weeks but I'm sure its not as bad as you say- I mean- compared to last year I'm sure it's still pretty good.
    Especially when it's the demo skis' bases you're destroying!

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier
    may end up going to Alpental or the summit to hang out in the park depending on what the snow is like.
    I would probably do the same.....but not sure the parks are even formed yet.