Check Out Our Shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Really nice work MD9 - great choice of finishes and beautifully executed.

That looks like the kind of place me and my honey would do.

Good work MDizzle ... very good.

Won't be able to attend, Aspen bound ... crappe

To anyone who can make it, I made 2 CHSpectaluras and it was wicked fun ... well, except for the smelly chick. Awesome times, I'll post the pix sometime soon ... very incriminating.

But I digress - best of luck in Ooootah homie - maybe some turns before you head back to the Kingdom?

Peace - Fab

Thumbs up

I'm hoping to be in CO then for X-Mas stuff. Would be sweet to make it out. The pad looks pretty damn sweet.

It's on. The mixing of dangerous beverages begins.

Quote Originally Posted by meatdrink9
    It's on. The mixing of dangerous beverages begins.
    God help us.

Lets hear it...

Is your home still in good standing?

Thumbs up

All is well. It was nice mellow evening. Lots of stories exchnaged, numerous fruity pitchers killed, no incidents. A crackhouse first.

Uncharacteristically mellow, yet very enjoyable evening.
    The meat family will be missed in these parts. Keep a light on in UT for me. Our guest room is always available for you and your family when you're in town.

J, awesome job on the house, I was expecting nothing less. I really dig being able to pull the elements of the original house - the brick and stone foundation - into the current plan. Wish I had the same to start with on my house, but then again, since I call my house the "project" house, it's probably better that I've learned everything on a pretty non-descript house.

So you actually dug out like 3 feet in the basement? Wow. They don't build 'em like they used to.

I was spent so I didn't stay very long,but it was good to see the J-team & some mags. Buon Viaggia mi amico!
    Calmer than you dude

Quote Originally Posted by Big E
    J, awesome job on the house, I was expecting nothing less. I really dig being able to pull the elements of the original house - the brick and stone foundation - into the current plan. Wish I had the same to start with on my house, but then again, since I call my house the "project" house, it's probably better that I've learned everything on a pretty non-descript house.

So you actually dug out like 3 feet in the basement? Wow. They don't build 'em like they used to.
    Yeah, our first remodel was a home from the 50's. It had some charm (hardwood floors, etc), but this last round I really wanted something with a ton of cool details to show off.

And yes we dug the floor out a little more than 3 feet everywhere. In spots where there needed to be new posts we dug closer to 7 feet to pour new footings. It was a pretty crazy idea, but the total cost for getting ~900 usable square feet in downtown Denver was beyond a steal.

Good luck with your current project house. Now that I'm unemployed I may have to try my luck with flipping a house next summer (based on how busy I am). We'll see.

Jibij, you better make it out. Plan some time. I already know I'll be back this way in Feb for a Sigur Ros concert/dental check-up. We'll have to get some dinner or something.

freshie, thanks man. I'll plan on seeing you in UT as well.

Sorry I couldn't make the party but the place looks fantastic. Good luck with your move back to Utah.

Sweet!

Meat, you've got a great eye. I love the look. It's sort of a deco-dungeon-contemporary look. A decungorary if I may?

Great job, best of luck to you in your new venture. If it involves more work like that you're going to crush it...

I have to agree with Buster on this one, as a do-it-yourselfer, I'm completely humbled.