Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    i giant pink walrus boner? i don't know how i feel about that.

looks like you could use this t-shirt though
    backcountry makes my wee wee tingle...
    "What was once a mighty river. Now a ghost." Edward Abbey
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    It's not wyoming...it's Jackson.
    Different rules apply.
    My Adventures

"Feeling good is good enough."

I pitty the fool

Who would know if its you or not, when you have the El Guapo mask on?

theyd recognize the chest hairs maybeso...
    backcountry makes my wee wee tingle...
    "What was once a mighty river. Now a ghost." Edward Abbey
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    It's not wyoming...it's Jackson.
    Different rules apply.
    My Adventures

"Feeling good is good enough."

Quote Originally Posted by skibuminwyo
    i giant pink walrus boner? i don't know how i feel about that.

looks like you could use this t-shirt though

actually I do have a question. why is my ass a small circle? even the larger of the two circles is still a small ass. now if that said "this is your asshole" I might think someone was actually clever, but since it doesn't I must assume that shirt was created by hyrupz (the geriatric that can't add 2's or 3's)

i'm nto going to the DMV, i won't be getting in trouble and despite the wishes of my friend he won't be getting to wear makeup. i swear the dude likes it. there hasn;t been a halloween i can remember when that kid didn;t go as a girl.

Stay in school, Guaps. And good luck with your big hole- sounds like a potential disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatstix
    If anyone knows this punk-ass will you please slap him silly ASAP.
    Well said Mike!
    Calmer than you dude

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonCompound
    Stay in school, Guaps. And good luck with your big hole- sounds like a potential disaster.
    did you miss the part about me not going to the dmv. don;t worry a giant pink walrus boner dispatch has already been sent in your name. you sellout 80's afterschool special sing along dork. nice daisy dukes.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2668992?htv=12

Goodbye Guapo... sounds like you've got it all figured out, papa. Do you even remember the 80's? Yeah, I've got you as more of a 90's rollerblade/Vanilla Ice type anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonCompound
    Goodbye Guapo... sounds like you've got it all figured out, papa. Do you even remember the 80's? Yeah, I've got you as more of a 90's rollerblade/Vanilla Ice type anyway...
    Ahhh the 80's, back when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
    The older I get, the better I was.

Quote Originally Posted by nickf
    I did it, me and two other friends (it's cheaper that way). It worked every time, for bars and liquor stores. In BC you need two pieces of ID to buy booze so I scanned my Birth Certificate, changed the year and then brought it to a printing shop and found some paper that's pretty close to the actual thing. I just keep my Birth Certificate in a clear pocket in my wallet anyways so they never take it out anyways. I had it for about a year then I got a Minor In Possession and a cop took my ID away. I’ll probably order another one soon but this time without my real last name on it.
    sweet. now i just got to get $100. I think i'm going to let my friend wear makeup anyway and then take a picture and threaten to send it to his parents if he doesn't give me $100.

and I'll have the rest of you porkswords know I'm drinking right now, but I am in the dorms, and some stupid exchange stutent is cooking some stinky shit in the kitchen. I swear it looks like a marshmellow, but it smells like fish. now you see why I nedd the ID.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Z

Also, I'm disappointed in all of the people bashing this kid for wanting a fake ID. Are these the same people that all thought the drinking age should be 18 in this thread: http://tetongravity.com/forums/showt...light=drinking
    Im pretty sure my comments were most at that age didn't have the maturity to handle the privilage.
    Eldorkboy435 I rest my case
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

C'mon, el gordo's pretty funny, even if he probably is Brett. But listen, el gringo, some of us (the subset that contains the geriatrics in the house) don't think the geriatric slams are all that funny, you can do better than that and we can't help being old as shit. If you're lucky, you might get old too one day. Happens a lot faster than you might think. Anyway, el quaco, good luck on your quest even though you probably don't exist.

bump for more funnies.

I actually did this some time ago, when I was 17 (before they had your pictures stored in the data base). My cousin (who was 20) gave me all his documents and I went the DMV. I was nervous as shit, and it seemed like it took forever, but it worked and I had one bad ass fake ID!
    However, like 2 months before I turned 21, I tried to use it to get into a bar and I got busted. I grew up in smaller town and it just so happened that my cousin "stole" the club's door man's girlfriend at some point in time. So when the doorman saw my cousin's name on the license, he really started looking at it hard, and asked me to step to the side. I didn't get into any trouble, he just took it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOOD SWEAT STEEL View Post
    I mean WORK it. No shame, dude. All or nothing.