Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Blow your $$ on cheap women, not on booze.

Just my 0.02

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    This is like watching part of the "stupid things done" thread in action which is totally sweet. Definitely keep us updated with how this works out and also include other stories about your wacky adventures.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

By the way I forgot to mention something far more logical (aside from not getting a fake at all), which would be to find a friend who is 21 and somewhat resembles you, and just ask them to order a new ID from the DMV and pay whatever the replacement cost is plus some money for their trouble. Most bouncers are not going to give you a hard time if they it looks like it might be you....some peoples real ID barely look anything like them. On top of that, if you know someone you would be able to get backup ID(s) from them in addition to the real ID, without all this scamming the DMV nonsense. Makes a lot more sense to me.

I don't know why a friend would get involved in this....even if they do not have their picture on record, what happens when they go and put your picture on that persons record? Then say in a few years that person needs to get their license renewed, your picture pops up, and then they have to deal with all the trouble....

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dogg
    By the way I forgot to mention something far more logical (aside from not getting a fake at all), which would be to find a friend who is 21 and somewhat resembles you, and just ask them to order a new ID from the DMV and pay whatever the replacement cost is plus some money for their trouble. Most bouncers are not going to give you a hard time if they it looks like it might be you....some peoples real ID barely look anything like them. On top of that, if you know someone you would be able to get backup ID(s) from them in addition to the real ID, without all this scamming the DMV nonsense. Makes a lot more sense to me.
    That's a pretty good idea. My buddy already said he would do the makeup thing. Maybe he could just go in wearing the makeup that looks liek me and slouch a little. Then he could just give me that ID. That way I don't have to go to the DMV.

Quote Originally Posted by nickf
    I don't know if this has been posted yet but check it out, www.fakeidguru.com

Has anybody done this before? what was your experience?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Its veterns day go down and talk to a recruiter quick wastin your time on stupid shit.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Don't go to the DMV - they do have the picture on file.

Better idea - find a friend with an OLD Utah ID. Perhaps even an expired one. Have them give it to you. Add the sticker to the back that extends the expiration date if it's expired. Then, you have a real ID that's not expired. I'd think the sticker isn't that hard to counterfiet. I'm surprised the state puts the sticker on there and doesn't force people to get an updated license.

Also, I'm disappointed in all of the people bashing this kid for wanting a fake ID. Are these the same people that all thought the drinking age should be 18 in this thread: http://tetongravity.com/forums/showt...light=drinking
    Avoiding the real world since 1979

Quote Originally Posted by Bum Z
    Don't go to the DMV - they do have the picture on file.

Better idea - find a friend with an OLD Utah ID. Perhaps even an expired one. Have them give it to you. Add the sticker to the back that extends the expiration date if it's expired. Then, you have a real ID that's not expired. I'd think the sticker isn't that hard to counterfiet. I'm surprised the state puts the sticker on there and doesn't force people to get an updated license.

Also, I'm disappointed in all of the people bashing this kid for wanting a fake ID. Are these the same people that all thought the drinking age should be 18 in this thread: http://tetongravity.com/forums/showt...light=drinking
    I didn't know about the sticker. that's a good idea. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum
    Its veterns day go down and talk to a recruiter quick wastin your time on stupid shit.
    what the hell is a vetern? is that like an STD. Is this "recruiting" your talking about some of that homo slang? you can keep your veterns and try recruiting people that actually want to be gay.

When keeping it real goes wrong ... example. Way to insult our Veterans on their day stupidfuck.

You can't get an ID and license at the same time anymore, one or the other.

Just wait 3 years, then it won't be a problem our jongerrific friend.

Go to the DMV...make it happen...sounds like you don't have much to loose, sucka.

Quote Originally Posted by HyRUPz
    When keeping it real goes wrong ... example. Way to insult our Veterans on their day stupidfuck.

You can't get an ID and license at the same time anymore, one or the other.

Just wait 3 years, then it won't be a problem our jongerrific friend.

I've got nothing against pet doctors. I had a dog once. But you are an idiot. 19 + 3 does not = 21. I've give you one more try before I report your ass to a bunch of 3rd graders that can proably add better than you. I'm sure in 3 years you'll be getting your AARP card so we both win.

Quote Originally Posted by Bum Z
    That EXACT though crossed my mind, thanks for bringing it up Z. By the way forget about makeup, find someone who resembles you enough that you can pass for their actual picture. I didn't mean to send your friend into the DMV trying to look like you. In fact, the friend should not be going into the DMV at all. If you find a friend who looks relatively similar to you, they should be able to order a replacement ID off of the DMVs website that will be sent to their home address. Once they receive it they can just keep it, or they could keep the old one and give the new one to you....either way you would just need to pay them whatever the DMV replacement cost is plus whatever they want for the trouble.

Their is no way for that friend to get into trouble if you were caught using the ID...because after all if they "lost" it and had to get a replacement, anyone could've picked it up and started using it. With that said, it is best for the friend to keep the new one and give you the old one.

That EXACT though crossed my mind, thanks for bringing it up Z. By the way forget about makeup, find someone who resembles you enough that you can pass for their actual picture. I didn't mean to send your friend into the DMV trying to look like you. In fact, the friend should not be going into the DMV at all. If you find a friend who looks relatively similar to you, they should be able to order a replacement ID off of the DMVs website that will be sent to their home address. Once they receive it they can just keep it, or they could keep the old one and give the new one to you....either way you would just need to pay them whatever the DMV replacement cost is plus whatever they want for the trouble.

Their is no way for that friend to get into trouble if you were caught using the ID...because after all if they "lost" it and had to get a replacement, anyone could've picked it up and started using it. With that said, it is best for the friend to keep the new one and give you the old one.
    Can that sticker be transferred from one license to another or does it destroy itself if peeled off? I think my friend is going to be sad if he doesn't get to waer makeup. He seems a little too into it.

I can't even reply to that stupidity, stupid.

AARP, that's funny if true but it isn't so ... not funny

Actually, just go to the DMV and report back to us smartiepants ... 19+3= who the fuck cares, under ager - you just got uninvited

you just got uninvited
    from the geritol gummer party? if we were on a love reality show I'd give you my rose.

Ok winner-trying-to-get-advice-about-illegal-acts ...

Don't want your rose, but I hear you suck a mean ### elpendejo
    Last edited by HyRUPz; 11-11-2005 at 01:13 PM.

Guaps- stop wasting all of our time and do something. BE DECISIVE. GO FOR IT. GET DRUNK. You could have already gotten your sweet sweet fake by know. DO IT. FEEL THE RUSH. Felonies are EXTREME.

Ok winner-trying-to-get-advice-about-illegal-acts ...

Don't want your rose, but I hear you suck a mean ### elpendejo
    Now you've done it. Anyone who insults my relationship with the buttons on my phone is a vagtastic penishead. That is a pure love you can't understand. Those buttons know me better than I know myself.

chinga tu madre

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonCompound
    Guaps- stop wasting all of our time and do something. BE DECISIVE. GO FOR IT. GET DRUNK. You could have already gotten your sweet sweet fake by know. DO IT. FEEL THE RUSH. Felonies are EXTREME.
    Oh I'll have my fake, mark my words (as in print them out and get a fucking sharpie). You'll see and then I'll take your woman (actually I'm guessing it's an elderly man you share a bed with and I'll let you keep him, but know that I could have him if I wanted).

By the way forget about makeup, find someone who resembles you enough that you can pass for their actual picture. I didn't mean to send your friend into the DMV trying to look like you. In fact, the friend should not be going into the DMV at all. If you find a friend who looks relatively similar to you, they should be able to order a replacement ID off of the DMVs website that will be sent to their home address. Once they receive it they can just keep it, or they could keep the old one and give the new one to you....either way you would just need to pay them whatever the DMV replacement cost is plus whatever they want for the trouble.

This doesn't sound like a terrible idea, but I'd make sure it's a friend you're not planning on going to the bars with since you'll have the exact same id and all.
    It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

You need electro shock therapy,not an ID!
    Calmer than you dude

If anyone knows this punk-ass will you please slap him silly ASAP.

Frankly, I think this is funny as shit. And we all know how funny that is.
    It's idomatic, beatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio
    Frankly, I think this is funny as shit. And we all know how funny that is.
    Just so long as your not giving it to people. Why woudl you even save it? Flush that stuff down right away. why would you have it sitting around to give as a gift. just wrong.

I think i have a plan of attack for the fake ID. I'll let you know how it goes. thanks to all those who offered advice, and may a giant pink walrus boner find the rest of you clowns in your sleep.